Seven

"Yah! Stop fidgeting! You look like you're in shock or something." Joon Hee told her sister. They are in his car and on their way to dinner in a hotel. Sunny wipes her hand on the skirt of her dress. Joon Hee chuckles.

"Are you this nervous when you meet the members of BIGBANG?" he asks.

"No. When I meet Seungri, it was okay. He's nice and funny. Then, I met Ji Yong and Dae Sung, I was shocked initially, but I got over it immediately. Then, when I meet Tae Yang, I'm more in awe at his and Eun Ran Unnie's presence." she said.

"Then why are you so nervous right now?" he asks.

"Joon Hee, it's his sister and nephew who he loves dearly. I don't know if they will like me or not," she said honestly. Joon Hee shook his head. His sister is nervous because they are having dinner with Seung Hyun's sister and nephew. She even demands Joon Hee something formal, so Joon Hee wears a nice dress shirt and a casual dark blue suit. Sunny wears an off-white dress and nude heels.

They arrived at the hotel. Sunny took a deep breath as Joon Hee got out of the car and gave the car valet man his key. The man gives him a tab to claim his key back. Joon Hee opens the door for her, and she gets out of the car. Sunny holds on to his arm. Joon Hee was about to walk when Sunny stops him. He looks at his sister.

"Do I look okay?" she asks worriedly. Joon Hee laughs. "Yes. You look beautiful. Relax, will you? It's just a dinner." he said casually.

"Joon Hee-yah." Sunny whines. Joon Hee pats her hand. "If you feel uncomfortable, we will leave. I will not say any words. I'll just drag you out of there, okay?" he said. Sunny sighs. She has never been this nervous. Even in her final exam in college, board exam, the launch of her furniture line, she wasn't nervous. Meeting Seung Hyun's sister is a big deal for her. Dara assures her that Choi Hye Youn is nice, but she still feels nervous.

"Okay! It's now or never. Let's go." she said. She and Joon Hee went inside the hotel. Joon Hee asks the receptionist where is the hotel restaurant. An employee accompanies them to the restaurant on the third floor. Upon arriving there, Joon Hee told the receptionist that they are guests of Hye Youn Choi since Hye Youn makes the reservation. The receptionist leads them to the private dining room of that restaurant. The receptionist knocks first before opening the door for them. Joon Hee enters first, followed by Sunny. Inside the room, there is a little boy that Sunny recognized. Seung Hyun's nephew, Yeon Jun, and beside him is a sophisticated-looking woman, Choi Hye Youn. Seung Hyun stood up and walked towards them. He greeted Joon Hee first by shaking his hand.

"It's great to see you again, Joon Hee-ssi." Seung Hyun said.

"Great to see you too, Seung Hyun-ssi. Thank you for inviting us." Joon Hee said confidently. Seung Hyun smiles. "It's nothing. And please talk to me casually. Just call me Seung Hyun or Hyung."

Joon Hee grins and nods. "Okay. Hyung." Joon Hee looks at his sister. She was staring at her feet. He nudges her, so she looks up to him. "What?" she asks nervously.

Seung Hyun approaches his girlfriend. Sunny stares at him.

"Hi," he said before hugging her. Sunny awkwardly hugs him back. She knows that his sister is watching them, so she doesn't want to make any wrong move. "Hi," she mutters. Seung Hyun misses her badly. It's been 25 days since the last time she saw her. The video calls are not enough for him. How he wished she's always near him. He leans back, but his hand stays on her waist. "Is it the fact that you're so pretty tonight, or I just missed you badly?" he asks her.

Sunny smacks his arm lightly at his arm. "Yah," he warns him. Seung Hyun chuckles. Then, he faces his sister and pushes Sunny a bit forward. Sunny is directly facing Choi Hye Youn, who was standing in front of her now.