Introduction

Hi I'm Maya! Im 17 with wavy, long, caramel brown hair and blue eyes. I'm also sort of short. I live in LA, California. I like riding my penny board, listening to music, and shopping.

I live with my best friend Nash's family.(Nash, Hayes, Skylynn, Chad, and Elizabeth) My dad left me and my mom at my birth and my mom past away in a car accident about 2 years ago. So, I moved in next door with Nash. It took me a long time to get out of depression of loosing my mom, but I'm okay now though I think about her everyday.

Nash and I go to the same school in the same grade. I have a few other friends at school, but my best friend other than Nash is Bethany. She has been with me through thick and thin. I tell her everything. And I'm pretty sure her and Nash might have a little "thing" going on.

I've had one boyfriend my whole life. Justin. He went to a different school. I thought he was the love of my life. Until he started abusing me... he made me have sex with him, so he took my virginity against my will and he would hit me when we got in fights. I couldn't tell anyone because I was afraid that he would beat me even harder for getting him in trouble.

We "dated" for about a year until my moms death. After she died I was so far into depression that I was...cutting. It was the only way I could get all my feelings out and I thought it would solve everything. It kind of did. Justin saw my cuts one day, called me a freak and broke up with me. I knew cutting was wrong but I finally was away from Justin. But not having Justin also made me depressed. I loved him. Even though he beat me when he wasn't hurting me, he seemed like the sweetest guy... until I would say something wrong.

So, that didn't help with my depression at all. As you would imagine, it made it all worse. I thought my life was over. I even considered ending it all together. That was until the next day when Nash found out everything and offered to have me stay with them. I guess you could say he saved me. Without Nash, I don't even know if I would be here.

But! With my nasty past aside I now live a very happy life that I love.

~~~
Hey guys! I'm so excited for this book!Some of the ages in this book won't be accurate for the sake of the story so just keep that in mind. Other than that, thanks for reading!❤️ -grace xoxo