~1~

Maya's POV
I awoke to loud sounds coming from across the street. I clicked on my phone and saw the time: 7:36. "Ugh" I moaned rolling out of bed.

"Morning cupcake." I heard from my doorway. "Hey Nash" I went over and hugged him. "How'd you sleep?" He asked. "I could've slept better if it weren't for the noise." I replied. "Yeah. Looks like we have new neighbors." Nash said. "New neighbors?" I questioned. "Yeah look!" Nash drew the curtains open and I looked out the window.

There was moving truck sitting along the curb and two people were trying to fit a couch through the front door of the house across the street. "Cool." "You want to go meet them? I don't know who they are." Nash said. "Yeah sure! Let me get ready." I replied. "K. Meet me downstairs when you're ready." Nash winked and closed the door going down stairs.

I took a shower and got dressed. I put on black shorts, a white flowy tank top and white Vans. I straightened my hair and put on light makeup. (mascara, foundation, blush) Once I was ready I went downstairs to see Hayes and Nash watching tv.

"I'm ready!" I announced. "Alright. Hayes is coming too." Nash answered. "Ew." I said sarcastically with a disgusted face. Hayes faked laughed "haha" as we walked out the door.

We walked across the road to our new neighbors house and all of a sudden Nash yelled, "OH MY GOD CAMERON?!" A boy who was about my age turned around. "NASH!" He yelled back and tackled him. Then he saw Hayes and tackled him too. "Dude you didn't tell me you were moving to LA!" Nash said. "Yeah sorry bro we lost touch for a little. My mom got a job here." "That's awesome!" Hayes said excitedly.

I was really confused until I realized who this boy was. It was Cameron Dallas, Nash's best friend from when they went on the "Magcon" tour. I've met some of the other guys that went on the tour and are friends with them, but I've never met Cameron.

He was pretty cute if I must say. His hair was brown and tossed up into a messy quiff, he had brown eyes, and really tan skin.

"And who is this?" Cameron asked gesturing to me. "Oh hi, I'm Maya!" I replied.

Cameron's POV
After freaking out over the act that I was reunited with Nash and Hayes. I noticed a girl standing off to the side. She was very beautiful. "And who is this?" I asked gesturing to the girl. "Oh hi, I'm Maya!" she replied with a little wave.

"Hey I'm Cameron." I said back. "I know," she replied, "Nash and Hayes have told me about you." She giggled. Wow she's cute. "So you guys are all friends I'm guessing?" I said. "Well she's basically our sister. She loves with us." Hayes answered.

Maya's POV
"Well she's basically our sister. She lives with us." Hayes answered. Shit. I really don't want to have to explain this right now. "Oh." said Cameron. "It's kinda complicated. I'll explain some other time." Nash said easing the tension. "Ok cool. So where do you guys live?" Cam asked. "Across the street." Nash answered. "WOO!" Cam shouted.

"So, who do you live here with?" I asked Cameron. "My mom and my sister." He replied. "Cool." I smiled. "Hey we should all go do something together tomorrow!" Hayes suggested. "Yeah. How about the beach?!" Cam asked. "I'm in!" Nash answered. I LOVE the beach and going surfing. We all agreed and we said we would meet at Cams house tomorrow at 10 a.m.

We started to walk back to the house when I heard Cam say "Um Maya?"
"Yeah?"
"You're coming tomorrow too right?"
"Duhhh!"
"Okay great. I can't wait" he winked and walked into his house.
To be honest... I couldn't wait either.
~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Like I said just keep in mind the ages will not be accurate so I'm sorry but it's just the way the story works best. Thanks for reading!
-grace xoxo