May 5th (Part 2)

"Because I'll kiss you up

I'll lick you up

I'll stick it up

I'll smack it up

I'll flip it up

I'll pick you up...."

*Chris Brown x 101 (Interlude)*

👇👇👇👇Explicit Material Ahead👇👇👇👇👇

.........

When I got home, I realized that Jacob wasn't even there. Knowing that he broke my trust, why would he dare even leave this house without me knowing where he was? I left a note for him & texted him so he knew where I was, even though cheating has never even crossed my mind. I sigh loudly & text Chresanto. Even though he's my ex, I keep a clean relationship with him. I even let him know that I put certain limitations on our friendship because I love Jacob too much to cheat on him. After a while, Jacob finally comes home but there's one problem with this picture. He's drunk. His clothing & body language gave him away. He slammed the door & started singing a random song. I went to the twins' room & told them not to come out until I come to get them. They nervously agreed & I shut & locked their door then I went back to the kitchen to face a drunken Jacob. He was smiling like a goofball & took me by the waist to the living room. I rolled my eyes at him & he just started babbling about how disgusting beer is. But somehow he's drunk... I guess he saw that I wasn't paying too much attention to him & grabbed my chin & turned it so I was facing him directly. I was so scared that he was going to hit me. I mentally thanked God that he wasn't abusive, even in his drunken state.

"Hey!" he whispered.

"Yes?" I said with fake enthusiasm.

"I cheated on my wife with some sexy bxtch named.... Uh, what's her name?"

"Ashley?" I asked, hoping he'd forget somehow.

"Yeah!" he screamed. "How'd you know?"

"I'm magic," I said sarcastically.

"Oh. Well, okay. You look a lot like my wife," he slurred.

"Yeah. You've told me that before," I rolled my eyes.

I guess I thanked God too early because his eyes went from brown to black in like a fraction of a second. He grabbed a handful of it & yanked it before screaming at me.

"Who the fxck are you rolling your eyes at?!"

Tears corralled in my eyes as he tugged harder, demanding an answer. I said that I wasn't rolling my eyes at him & for that, I was pushed back. He let go of my hair & shoved me back onto the couch. I protectively put a hand over my stomach to shield anything from happening to my 3rd unborn child. He looked at me funny but thankfully, left it alone. He got up & took me by the hand to the kitchen.

"Come here, baby," he pulled me towards him. "Lay on the counter for Papí."

Great, now the bxstard's horny. I don't want to but I refuse to get hurt or to lose my baby over something stupid like this. When I'm on the counter, he pulls my pants & underwear down & eyed my 'diamond' greedily. He looked me in my eyes & kissed my other set of lips. Dxmn, to be drunk, that was sexy. Regardless, I still didn't want this to be happening. It was like a rape of the mind because I didn't want this but my body definitely did. He slowly slid his fingers into me & caressed my insides ever so sweetly. I tried to resist a moan but his fingers curved just right & I cried out without thinking. He smiled as he pleasured my body with his fingers then took them out before I could hit my climax. He replaced his fingers with his tongue, swirling & twisting it to perfection. I pulled his curls out of their confinement & pulled it to keep me from going insane. I forgot his head game was strong as hxll for a second because the last time we did it, we didn't give each other head. Finally, I came & he licked everything up & just left me there on the counter. I couldn't move my legs without feeling lots of pain so I just stayed there for a minute. I'm just glad that he didn't fxck me because of the baby. Honestly, I'm both traumatized & heavily aroused & I don't know which one affected me more.

Lol. They're always having some type of sex but that's the life of a freak for you. Well, Jakey's getting worse. What do you think about that? Comment, vote, do something. Love you guys & keep reading! Deuces✌️❤️.

_Zee❤️💛💚💙💜