I am Time

You will read this to the end. If you refuse you shall be hit by a bus. I will make it so. And stop being so profane, jackass. Why should I? You're askng it. I know. I'm about- I've forgotten how old. The point is, I've earned my profanity. You? You're in between the ages of six and a hundred. You aren't old enough, no matter what people tell you. And this YOLO crap? Nope. Technically, a part of you is always alive. The truth is that you only die once, so learn some respect. YODO, jackass. 

I'm the one who actually does a lot of the work, you know. I'm the one that removes souls, tears chunks off, and ultimately feeds the Figments. It's because I don't care about humans. I just put up with your ignorance, stupidity, and stupid yearning for "friendship". As if I would want to be friends with someone who wouldn't be with me through multiple lives. If only we didn't need you to create energy for us to balance the universes and ultimately keep the peace between them. You sit there, unaware, spinning blissfully on your hamster wheel, believing with all your being you are getting somewhere. Ha, you idiots are slightly fun to watch. Your ignorance... it must be great. How can such an important race be so stupid? It hurts just having to be near you. 

What do look like? I don't care, but if you insist... I'm taller than color with reddish hair to my waist. I wear it in a tight bun. My eyes are green and they judge you. My skin? pale as Color's.  Freckles? I have them,,, evrywhere... I wear jeans, a black tee, and a black sweatshirt. Variety? Who needs variety? Black glasses are perched lightly on the bridge of my nose. Stop being so shallow.

Color cares.  Me? Isn't it obvious? I hate you. You think I don't know you, but I do. I hate having to know that I know everything about trillions of people at once. Honestly, that's a hearty "fuck you" from Whoever created us. My thoughts? They go something like this...

How many people can I kill before Color will notice?

Bus? Person? Meet each other.

Middle finger? Get ready to salute.

Why am I trying to keep you alive again?

Can I just feed the entire thing to the Figment?

Depression? Check. Suicidal thoughts? Check. How much more fun could I have with this person? Oh,wait... Parents? Dead. Perfect. Where's the fluffy white cat I can stroke? 

Do I look okay? Oh, wait... I don't care...

CRAP! HAPPINESS! WHERE'D THAT COME FROM?!

Heheh... inside joke with Insanity...

Shut up, Color... stop spoiling my meh mood!

Hipster? Meet thy doom.

The human is touching me. The HUMAN is TOUCHING ME! MAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOPMAKEITSTOP!!!!

Psh... Mortals...

PEASANT!!!

Moving? Socializing? Does Color even know me?

Death. Hahaha... makes me laugh every time.

That just happened.

Human, please.

Can I spend time around the guys from CinemaSins? They understand my life...

Meow.

All the knowledge. I have it.

Why won't you just DIE ALREADY?!

Hero is to stupidity as life is to hell.

Color, you're really bumming me out right now.

 Why am I still here? Oh wait... I'm too lazy to move...

Why am I even your partner, Color?

So, as you can see, this is the end. Color is forcing me to type this... Have a "good" day.