Chapter 41~ screaming to your pillow

Hey

Taylor

++++

River's pov

++++

I stand leaning against the rusted brick wall, phone in my head. I push my head back trying my hardest for the tears not to fall.

I'm driving on my street when I hear sirens blazing making my heart beat faster. When I pull through the driveway I skid to a stop and run to the ambulance. The men are hovering around a stretcher whispering to each other. I take a peek to see the pale face, veiny eyelids and the light pink lips looking so peaceful. "Mom!" I scream but it's like I'm invisible. I turn to see a man getting into a police car, hand cuffed. "You motherfucker!" I yell towards my dad. The cars drive fast down the street, sirens fading away

I slam my fist against the wall thinking about the flashback. I look around taking in my surroundings. The trees are bare snow lightly covering their branches, the grass is a marsh brown colour, everything around me reminds me of death. I can't take it any longer so I walk in to the building and walk towards her room. I am eager to Hear the details but so far nothing. It's killing me not knowing but who am I kidding I've lived with this throughout my whole entire life.

++++

Amberly's Pov

++++

"Mom start the car," I say trying to keep my emotions in one piece.

"Amberly I think it would be best for River if you just stayed here," my mom has no patience.

"But what kind of girlfriend would I be. Please mom. I'll drive myself," I plead.

"You don't know how to drive,"

"I'm begging you I need to go. He has no one to help him through this," I beg.

"Amberly no,"

"Mom you're killing me," my voice cracks.

"No," her tone is sharp.

"Mom I need to see him," I scream then make my way to the door. Hands pull me back as I struggle away their grasp is too much making me stop and turn. I stare straight into the pair of crystal blue eyes.

"Miles since when did you help mom. Through every hard ship she's had where have you been. But when I want one thing you jump in and help!" I spit in his face.

"Amberly that's enough," moms voice is stern telling Miles to bring me to my room.

"Nooooo!" I scream a couple of voice crack hear and there.

"I'm so sorry Marlee I think it would be best for you to go home," I hear my mom say.

++++

The next day I don't leave my room or eat anything I stay in my bed pounding my pillow crying and grieving over how bad of a girlfriend I am. A slight knock on the door makes my fist pause mid air.

"If it's any of my family members I'll give you the chance of living by leaving me alone!" I scream. The door still opens. "Why the fuck do parent not listen!" I groan.

"Amberly language," I hear my mom say.

"I don't give a f. U. C. K.!"

"Amberly I am in no mood for dealing with you right now I'm making you eat and that's final,"

"I'm not hungry," I mumble and surprisingly I'm not.

"You haven't eaten for the past 24 hours,"

"I haven't seen River for the past 24 hours. And to me that's more important then eating right now. But wait I've got a mom who doesn't care right now about what is happening to one of my closest friends because she is so selfish!"

"Amberly Falls you take that back right now or you're not going to see anyone soon," I can picture my moms mouth spreading into a thin line and her eyebrows creasing.

"It's true you don't care,"

"Amberly I'm going through the same phase as you right now. You might not know but Mrs. Hills and I were really close so trust me I know what the pain you're going through right now. So how about you eat this toast, get cleaned up and we'll go visit River," she pats my leg indicating that she's leaving. When I hear my door close I quickly throw out the toast and get myself ready.

Skipping the make up I run down stairs and tie up my runners.

"Let's go," I groan slouching in the car, waiting patiently for my mom to hit the road and start

++++

Omg I cannot fall asleep

It's probably from sleeping for during the day and sleeping in this morning :/

Taylor