Chapter 29~ slim and sexy

Hey I had my first hockey game of the season we tied so that's good!

Good job for my friend jasmine on reaching 1k on her story

Taylor

++++

River's pov

++++

I wake up to the warm sun beating on my face. I throw a pillow at my window. With a thunk it hit the glass and clumped on the ground.

I decide it's time to wake up. But first I have to text Carter, we need to smooth things over.

River: hey, haven't talked to you in forever got time to chat?

I waited for about a second before my phone vibrated.

Carter: ya. Life's shit not talking to you.

River: so let's just say nothing happened and that we are chill?

I bit my lip hopefully he agrees.

Carter: actually ya. I've got something for us to do tonight. Bring you're girl

River: ?

Carter: VIP night club. By sister got passes but she can't go, so she's letting me in.

River: great I'll text Amberly

I exited the convo to text Amberly hopefully she's free.

River: VIP night club tonight want to come?

I know she's a slow texter so I don't bother waiting forever on my phone for her to respond I just go to my closet to pick something out.

I look through my clothes and after a going through a few pants and shirts I decide on khakis and my Hollister shirt.

As I go to the bathroom my phone buzzes.

Amberly: I'm free! What do I wear?

River: something sexy ;)

Amberly: only for you ;)

I decide to leave in like that. Then I head down stairs for breakfast because by the sound of my stomach it's hungry.

++++

Amberly's pov

++++

I call up Marlee almost immediately to ask if she wants to get a dress with me. If River said I needed to look sexy I needed too.

Since I didn't have my car back after the crash my mom had to drive us.

"Go get something slim and sexy," my mom winked, as she dropped up off.

"Momm," I whined. Marlee and I made our way to the doors.

"Okay since I have this Victoria Secrets coupon that gets one bra get the other half off, I'm buying you one.," Marlee pulled out her coupon and examined it.

"No Marlee you can't do that"-" River said sexy right not grandma," she cut me off. Then headed down to Victoria Secret, I followed like a lost puppy.

I walk on in hit by the smell of their delicious purfume. I take a breath in then stalk after Marlee who is already holding up a bra for me to see. I try on a few, then soon after about 15 I get a regular black and pink one nothing fancy.

"Okay so we aren't going stripper dress but I'm thinking a tight crop top and a tight skirt with killer shoes would look good," she says.

"Okay fashion police," I mumble.