Speechless

"So...I'm not a doctor and I'm supposed to be mute? That doesn't make sense!"

"Yeah, and why am I supposed to be the bad guy? I just wanna do trick shots bro!"

Jameson and Anti sat in the kitchen with Dark interrogating them while Google watched over the other egos that still had different personalities as well as Wilford, Henrik returning to his normal routine while keeping a close eye on Chase.

"Look, I know that this is confusing for you two, but-"

"No shit Sherlock!" Jameson interrupted sourly, his arms folded across his chest with a scowl.

"But I need you to trust me. Jameson and Anti, I need both of you to try to remember who you two really are before more complications arise." Dark continued sternly.

"Whatever, I have work to do." Jameson interjected as he stood up, striding down the hall towards his room.

"Jameson, vhat do you need? I'm busy." Schneep muttered as he sat hunched over at his desk, Chase wordlessly sitting on the German's bed with his knees curled up to his chest.

"What are you doing in my room?" Jameson countered, Schneep pausing his work to turn and look at him.

"Zhis is mein room Jameson. Can you please just tell me vhat is going on vith you and zhe others?" Schneep huffed in exasperation, Jameson opening his mouth to respond.

"Google and I believe that Marvin may have switched everyone's personalities on accident, but can't switch it back since he believes himself to be like Jameson." Dark answered for Jameson, the dark ego's pitch black eyes boring into Schneep's.

"Zhat is...interesting." Schneep murmured thoughtfully, picking his mug of steaming coffee up off of the desk before taking a long drink.

"What made you remember who you are?" Dark questioned Schneep, the German reluctantly looking up from his work.

"I...I don't know vhat happened. Zhe last thing I remember is hugging Chase as he cried on my shoulder." Schneep admitted, glancing over at Chase with a sympathetic expression.

"I remember going into the bathroom with the gun and...and I-I just...I-" Chase abruptly broke off, swallowing hard as he squeezed his eyes shut.

"Jameson, go wait in the living room." Dark instructed the dapper male, Jameson wordlessly doing as Dark wanted.

"Now Chase, you need to tell me everything that you remember." Dark commanded tersely, standing over Chase with his hands clasped behind his back and his aura flashing wildly.

"Ok, ok! I...for some reason, I was talking with Stacy on the phone. She was saying that she wouldn't let me see the kids on my weekend before she hung up. I just felt so-so broken, and I just wanted to end it all. I grabbed the gun I keep in my room and went into the bathroom where I...ya know." Chase finished quietly, his eyes shining with tears.

"Is that everything-"

"We don't know anything else! Leave Chase and I alone damnit!" Schneep snapped impatiently as he kneeled in front of Chase, shooting a glare at Dark.

Dark silently rolled his eyes before striding out of Schneep's room, listening to Chase's choked sobs as he returned to the living room.

"Dark, I do not understand why you want me to continue researching this dilemma, I will not be able to find anything online." Google huffed in irritation, Wilford's expression brightening as Jameson returned.

"Jameson, old pal, I made tea for you!" Wilford exclaimed, practically dragging Jameson into the kitchen before sitting him down and handing him a cup of tea.

"Will, Jameson is still the same." Dark sighed, Wilford ignoring his counterpart as he sat next to Jameson.

"So, tell me, are you better?" Wilford pressed eagerly, Jameson opening his mouth to speak before frowning and touching a hand to his throat.

"Jameson?" Dark spoke up, watching the dapper male claw at his throat with tears streaming down his face.

"Vhat zhe hell did you do to him?!"

Dark and Wilford turned to see Schneep storm in with an empty mug in hand, the German setting the mug down on the table before kneeling in front of Jameson.

"Doctor, he's remembering." Dark interjected, Jameson's tears subsiding as he looked over at Wilford with his head tilted slightly in confusion before he hesitantly waved.

"Hello old friend." Wilford grinned, standing up before bending down and wrapping his arms around Jameson in a tight embrace.

"Zhat means zhat only Anti, Marvin, and Jackie are left." Schneep mused, Jackie currently stabbing a pillow with a knife while Anti absent mindlessly tossed tea bags around, M.M fiddling with his hands as Google watched over the three of them carefully.

"I don't know how to get Anti to remember, he is quite stubborn." Dark admitted.

"If we get Marvin to remember, zhen maybe he can fix vhatever is happening." Schneep suggested hopefully.

"But if he can't, Jackie will still be a threat to himself and others if he rays like this for much longer." Dark argued, his gaze sweeping across the three.

A/N: Who should the egos try to help?

Jackie?

Anti?

Marvin?