Alliance

"You know what? Fuck it! If you really think you're anything like me, then you'll help me kill Jack."

"Sounds fine with me, let's go find the stupid Irish bastard."

Anti and Jackie both emerged from Anti's room and stormed down the hall towards Jack's room, Anti armed with his knife while Jackie had his fists.

"What are you two doing?" Dark growled as he approached the pair, Anti slashing at the dark ego with his knife to keep him back while Jackie barged into Jack's room.

"The fuck?! Jackie, let me go!" Jack cried as Jackie dragged the Irishman out of his room, glitching out of sight before Dark could stop the former hero.

"Later ya stuffed suit." Anti winked as he glitched away as well, Dark searching the house with the help of Google and the other egos who were able to remember their true identities.

"I'm picking up heat signatures on the roof." Google stated, Dark nodding as he jogged outside and looked up.

Jackie was holding Jack over the side of the roof by the collar of the YouTuber's shirt, Anti pressing his knife against the Irishman's throat with enough force to create a thin line of blood on his pale skin.

"Jackaboy, bro, what the fuck are you doing?!" Chase shouted, Jack's body visibly shaking as Jackie glared down at Chase.

"Jackaboy, zhis is not you!" Schneep interjected, Jackie snarling as he held Jack over the roof so his feet couldn't touch the ground.

"H-Help!" Jack choked out pleadingly, Anti moving his knife away from Jack's throat as he looked at Jackaboy.

"I think we scared him enough-"

"You think I'm just trying to scare him? Nah, this Irish bitch is going to die!" Jackaboy interrupted fiercely, wrestling Anti's knife out of the glitch's grip so he could hold it against Jack's throat.

"Jackaboy has been like this for too long, he's changed dramatically." Dark murmured to Google.

"Alright look, I don't mind messing Jack up a bit, but you're not actually gonna fucking kill him!" Anti argued, Jackaboy looking at the glitch with a grin that made shivers run down his spine.

"Watch me bitch."

"No!" Anti snapped, rushing towards Jackaboy as his grip loosened on the Irishman's shirt.

The former hero laughed as he slit his neck with Anti's knife, his blue eyes changing pitch black as he glitched away.

"Jack!" Anti shouted as he reached out for the Irishman, Jack's fingers brushing against the glitch's as he fell towards the ground while screaming.

Time seemed to move in slow motion as Anti glitched away to catch Jack, Jackaboy abruptly appearing in the air by Jack before wrapping his arms around the Irishman and twisting in the air.

Jackaboy hit the ground first with Jack on top of him, the hero wheezing in pain as the Irishman hastily scrambled away from him.

"Alright ya fucking psychopath." Anti grunted as he lifted Jackaboy in the air with his knife poised to strike, his eyes widening in surprise when Jackaboy cracked open his eyes to reveal blue pupils.

"Is Jack...o-okay?" Jackaboy groaned softly, the hero's barely audible voice no longer glitching.

"Yeah." Anti muttered, letting Jackaboy go so the hero could slump to the ground as Schneep approached.

"Jackaboy, do you remember vhat happened?" Schneep questioned gently as he cleaned up the blood on Jackaboy's neck, the hero shaking his head slightly.

"I recorded the entire event." Google stated, creating a holographic screen in his hand that the group could see.

Jackaboy watched in horror as he had slit his own neck before disappearing, eventually reappearing in time to protect Jack.

"I...I did that? What the hell is wrong with me?" Jackaboy whispered in disbelief, standing up with a wince.

"Bro, your ribs are probably broken from falling so far, you need to rest." Chase protested, grabbing onto the hero's arm.

"I deserve this for doing what I did to Jack." Jackaboy spoke through gritted teeth, Jack cautiously walking up to the hero.

"Jackaboy, I know the person up on that roof wasn't you. You saved my life, let us save yours." Jack pleaded, the hero bowing his head as blood continued to trail down his front from the cut in his neck.

"Ok."