Chapter 1- LA Plans

Your POV

Max and I are married now. It has felt like years ever since. Since Felix was also getting married to his now wife, Marzia, we had to go up to Britain to support him. Honestly, it was fun! I moved into Max's house but I also have to help him pay rent though. And now, I'm just sitting in my recording room watching Youtube. I hear my door knock. "Come in," I said. Max came in. "Hey Maxie," I whispered. He waved and kissed my forehead. He removes my headphones.

"You doing alright, Y/n?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Well, y'know we haven't went on our honey moon, right?"
"Seeeeerrrrriiiiioooooouuuusssslllllyyyyy?"
"Every married couple does it!"
"Yeeeeaaaahhhh, but we don't have the money. Youtube can't really take us on a honey moon."

"Jesus Christ, you're right....but still-"

"Myaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!"

We argued back and forth until we come to a agreement. "How about we go to LA? It's nice over there," Max said. "Sure, I'd love to go there! But Felix and Marzia went to India though..." I replied rather disappointed. Max stooped down to my level and held my hands. 

"One day, we'll go to India. But we're going to LA."

"Ok...so when are we going?"

"I need to book a room and also tell them that we are on a honey moon and-"
"I found a hotel called Crashing Waves somewhere near Sunset Boulevard and they cater for honey moons, meetings, weddings and etc."

"Welp, there's our ticket."

"You call 'em. I had a video planned for today."

"Right, see you in a 20, N/n?"

"Depends how long the editing takes."

"Mhmm...see you around."

"Love you."

"Love you too."

Max left the room and closed the door behind him.  I set up started recording. After I recorded and edited, I sent the video to Youtube. I chatted with some fans on Tumblr and listened to some [Insert favourite music artist].  I left my recording room and danced to the kitchen. Ross was already in there making a  peanut butter and jelly sandwich. 

"Hey Y/n."
"I need food...leave."

"Alright, I'm coming."

Ross stuffed the sandwich in his mouth and ran out the kitchen like a school girl. I sighed and chuckled. I made f/f and ate in the dining room. Max came to me with a smile.  "Guess what wifey?" Max asked. "What? What?" I asked in anticipation. "We're going to Los Angles!" Max squealed. I screamed and jumped out my seat. I hugged Max and repeatedly kissed his face. "We're gonna have the best time evvvvvvveeeerrrr!" I yelled. We kissed and hugged tightly. This is gonna be the best honey moon ever!

"We should pack early.....when I wake you up, you should not be fussing."

"Hahahahahahahaha! I promise!"

Just a week from now, we're going to LA!