Chapter 2- Prepartion

Ross' POV

Yesterday, I overheard Max and Y/n talking about their honey moon. They said they were going to this hotel in LA called Crashing Waves. I wonder if anyone else wants to come? I rush to Tim's room. "What do you want, Ross?" Tim asked looking off of his phone. "We need to talk." I said rather seriously. "Oh shit...I already told Max that I swept the porch! Is there anything else he wants me to do?" Tim replied. "No, no. I overheard the married couple talking about their honey moon....and they're going to LA," I explained. "I don't get it," Tim said scratching his head.

"What I'm trying to say is that if you wanna come with me to the hotel."
"Hell yeah! But it feels like we would be interrupting Max and N/n's honey moon though...."

"Pffffffffffttttttt! Nah, we're having our own little vacation! Just think about it!"

I walked over to Tim and put my hand on his shoulder.

"We could be sipping cocktails, hula dancing and not to mention finding ladies!"
"Huh, I do want to sip cocktails, hula dancing and flirting with girls..."
"That's the spirit!"

"You don't mind if I spread this around to everyone else, right?"

"Go ahead....not stopping you, dude. Just don't tell Max or Y/n...promise?"
"Promise."

I left Tim's room. Then my phone started to vibrate all over the place. To keep everyone quiet, I made a group called Hideaway Vacation Gang.

Jesslyca: OK WHO IS LYING???? TELL ME RIGHT NOW
Timmy: Calm your shit Jessica, Ross told me everything nobody is lying
Shelby: When are we going????
Rossome: The day after Max and Y/n leave..

Jackwhatshisface: The funny thing is im actually in LA love to come but i cant

Jason: That sucks dude....we'll make sure to send pictures

Jackwhatshisface: Thanks bro!

Jesslyca: dont worry i'll figure out the WHOOOOLLLLLEEEE flight you can count on me ;)

Pewdsipie: i can come and im bringing Marzia as well

Shelby: so basically everybody except for Jack is coming?

Jason: Yep

Rossome: ye i'll see yall wen the trip comes

Now that's taken care of. Time to get packing!

Your POV
"How about this shirt?" I asked holding up a beach themed shirt. Max groaned and grabbed the shirt and tiredly went back into the changing room. He came out with a pissed off look on his face. "Are you fucking happy,Y/n?" Max asked. I smiled and nodded. "Don't need anymore damn clothes....we don't need anymore clothes for preparations." My adorable ginger explained, "and besides...this shirt is tight as hell." I giggled and help him take off his shirt. We stared at each other for a moment. Max reeled me in and I laid my head on his bare chest. His skin was so warm and smooth. Max stroked my hair as we went in for a kiss. A knock was heard on the changing room door.
"Hey! 'Ello? Get you get out for me? Mah son needs to try on his undies!"
"We're sorry!"

Max quickly pulled on his shirt then we went out. A lady with messy, brown hair wrapped in a bun and a jumpsuit with her looks to be 9 year old son impatiently waiting with a pack of underwear in her hands. The lady realized that we were in the changing room together, she furrowed her brows and pulled her son away from us. We quickly stride past her and out the clothes store. "Well that was embarrassing," Max said putting his hands in his pockets. "Ya think?" I asked. We left the mall and got into the car. The trip to home was silent. 
"Max, race ya."
"Alright.....just so you know I'm gonna win."

"Why is that?"
"Cuz...I play games? What else?"

"Me too, hun. But that doesn't change the fact though."
"You and your silly logic, Y/n."
I sighed and got into a racing position.
"On your mark..."

"Uh-huh?"
"Get set...."

"Uhhhh-huhhhh?"

"Go!"

I sprinted for the porch and Max was right behind me. I ran up the porch stairs and got to the door first. "I win!" I squealed. Max panted and smiled. I patted him on the back and then we went inside. I found Ross and Tim watching....90 day Fiance'?

"You guys seriously watch that show?"
"Yeah...it's amazing!"

"That's your opinion. I don't think I will further this debate....the plane tickets haven't been sorted out because SOMEBODY was up playing Minecraft with Ashlie and Jerry!"

"No need to be accusatory...."

"You newlyweds have fun. Bryan and Lois are fighting!"

"Shoo!"

Max and I eyed each other in confusion and left Ross and Tim alone. We went up to our room. I pulled out my computer from my drawer and handed it to Max. I scrolled through my Twitter feed until he was done.

"Babe?"
"Yesssss, babe?"

"Gimmie your credit card..."

"Oh right, forgot that you pay for the tickets."

I handed Max my credit card.
"Myaxxxxx?"
"Yes, Y/n?"

"Why do I get the feeling this is all filler?"

Max tilted his head a little and motioned me to explain the breaking of the wall.
"Like, why aren't we doing anything important?"

"Still don't get what you mean..."

"Ok, y'know that some animes always have filler, right?"

"Uh-huh...all the time. It gets annoying sometimes."

"Riiiiigggghhhhttttt. So this chapter is basically filler."

It was silent for a moment. Then we bursted out into laughter. "Filler! Seriously? That's the dumbest thing you've ever said, Y/n!" Max laughed. "Shit! I know, right?!" I giggled as I fell on my back. "Ok, ok. I've gotten the plane tickets." Max said recovering from our giggle fit. "Awesome! Can't wait for next week!" I cheered. We sit in silence.

"Ummmmm...now what?"
"I downloaded this game on Steam called HalfShot...wanna play it with me."
"Of course!"

We grabbed each other's hand and ran down to Max's room.