Chapter 4- Uninvited Guests

Your POV

"Y/nnnnn! We're going to da poooollll!" Max said. "Joy," I responded sarcastically. I switched the TV channels a couple times. "C'mmmmoooonn! It's gonna be fun!" Max coaxed. "Dude, this place is already creepy enough and God knows what the pool is like!" I snorted. "Can we just try it? Pleeeeeaaasssseeee?" Max asked.

"Jesus, alright! I'll come with you! I honestly thought we'd stay in all day then go out tonight."

"Maybe we will."

I turned off the TV and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. I put on my f/c swim suit. 

"Ready but let's not stay long."

"Agreed."

I hold Max's hand as we travel to the pool. It wasn't that hard to find, it was just on the second storey of the suite building which was kinda peculiar. It feels like someone already did that before....

The pool was like any sized pool and at least it's the most decent place in the entire suite building. We put down our stuff and a lawn chair. 

"Ladies first."

"Awwwww! You shouldn't have!"
I do a running start then jump in. My body cuts through the water and I float back up.  Max cheered me on and I grinned. He jumped in and splashed me.  He dived under before I could splash him. I waded around until I found him waving at the edge of the pool. I heard a loud whistle. 

"Oi! What do you think you're doing in there?"
"Oh sorry, we are on the honey moon package for this hotel."

"That's....nice. Who are you?"
"I'm Y/n and this is my husband, Max."

"Hi!"

"Are you the life guard, sir?"
"I,uh, yes! I am the life guard!"
"Uhh, alright."

I swam over to Max and poked him on the shoulder. "Great...another weird one." Max sighed. "Shhhhh! I mean I honestly don't think he's weird." I rebutted. The life guard guy just stood and watched us swim around and it was kinda getting strange. "I hate it when people just fucking stare at me without permission!" Max whispered, "tell him to stop staring at us!" 

I sighed deeply and waded around a little. "Calm down Mad Max. I'll tell him to stop." I whispered back. I dived under and swam over to the life guard and pop up my head.

"Ummmm, Mr.-"

"Just call me Halsie."

"Ah, Mr. Halsie. We're asking for to stop....looking at us. It's sort of creepy."

"Creepy? I am a life guard! It's my damn job!"

"S-Sorry! It's making us uncomfortable....."

"UNCOMFORTABLE?! Do you know how long I have to work in this frigging place!

Halsie hollered like a monkey. He grabbed a harpoon out of his little harpoon. A. FUCKING. HARPOON. That shit is for sharks! Not humans! He threw it at me but I backstroked out the way. Max took my hand and we swam out the pool. Halsie jumped into the pool and grabbed his harpoon. We quickly grabbed our stuff and got the hell out. It was a race for our lives. The harpoon zoomed over our heads and landed right in front of us. We paused in our tracks. Halsie was coming closer so we just went around it. We kept running.

113...

114...

115...

116!

"I HAVE A WIFE AND 6 CHILDREN! AND YOU'RE COMPLAINING THAT I'M STARING AT YOU? SERIOUSLY?!"

We barge into the room and hurriedly lock it. "You are heathens...." Halsie whispers on the other side of the door. We hear footsteps leave, that means we are in the clear! We took a sigh of relief.