one.

It's been a month since Nayeon and Jeongyeon broke up. They lived in a house together that was full of hatred for one another. But living with the woman who played her, who messed around with her heart was too much for her. Jeongyeon couldn't handle living with her so she moved out of the apartment and fully detached from Nayeon.

Jeongyeon packed her things and Nayeon smiles as Jeongyeon walks out the door. Even though Jeongyeon hated her she still had feelings for Nayeon, her heart was shattered when Nayeon let her go.

Her grip on her luggage tightens as she leaves the building. Nayeon looks away from the window and sits comfortably on the couch, happier than ever.

A minute later the couch shakes as Nayeon's phone vibrates. She picks the phone up and sees a text message from the one and only Jeongyeon. 

"Is she gonna beg for me to date her again?" She makes herself laugh just from the thought of them dating again.

She opens the chat and sees the text.

Jeongyeon: 
Can I ask you something?

Nayeon:
Sure.

Jeongyeon: 
Was it easy?

She looks at her phone in confusion.

Nayeon: 
Was what easy?

Jeongyeon:
Leaving me. Saying all that cute stuff then walking away like it was nothing. Like I was nothing.

As she saw that text it felt like time stopped. Everything was frozen around her. Just that one message sent a shiver down her spine. She shakes her head and gets herself back into reality. She quickly texts her back.

Nayeon:
Actually it was easy, for such a person like you. It was a piece of cake.

She could see Jeongyeon texting in the chat but it disappears. Nayeon stares at her phone, waiting for a reply. And one comes.

Jeongyeon:
Whatever, I don't want you in my life anymore. Don't ever talk to me again. Bye.

Nayeon turns off her phone and sighs. That was the end of them. Everything they had together is now gone.