three.

A mother later Nayeon finally gives up on texting the younger one. She just hoped that Jeongyeon will see her texts and forgive her. She knew that she treated Jeongyeon badly and it was killing her on the inside. Nayeon didn't know what was going on, they were a happy couple but her mood just changed. Turning her into a cold hearted woman.

Nayeon does what she usually does to get rid of her stress. Watch kdramas. She gets into her pajamas and makes herself a bowl of popcorn. Soon she plops on the sofa and watches her show. 

"I want to tell you something"

"Yes?"

The man moves the strand of hair behind the girls ear. Nayeon sits up straight, eyes on the tv, feeling the tension.

"I love you" the man says.

"What-" the woman is cut off from the man putting his lips onto hers.

Nayeon screams in excitement as her favorite characters finally fall in love. She was deep in watching them kiss when a knock came from the door.

"Ugh why now?" She gets off the couch, setting the popcorn down and walks to the door wondering who ruined her from watching tv.

She opens the door and says in an annoyed voice, "what do you want-" she cut off her own sentence as her eyes widen.

The sight of what she saw made her feel that her soul was leaving her. She opens her arms as wide as she can and hugs the person.

"Jeongyeon!" Nayeon holds the younger tightly, not letting go.

"Where have you been?" She says as tears ran down her cheeks from joy.

"I c-can't breathe" Nayeon let's go of Jeongyeon and she stares deeply into Jeongyeon's brown eyes.

"Since I left I felt like something was missing, soon I realized it was you. I know I left you because I hated you but I now cherish the time we had together, and I want to make more happy memories with you." The younger says while looking down.

"I know that you hate me but, can please get back together?" Jeongyeon says as she plays with her fingers nervously.

Nayeon wraps her arms around the short haired girl, "I missed you too, I'll gladly be yours again" 

Nayeon let's go and then punches Jeongyeon in the shoulder.

"Ow what was that for?"

"Why haven't you responded to my texts? I've been texting you for a month!" The bunny frowns.

"Sorry, I changed my phone number since I left" Jeongyeon says, rubbing the back of her head while smiling.

Nayeon let's Jeongyeon get comfortable in the house she once lived it.

"This house is so messy? Has a bear been in this house?" Jeongyeon looks around worried, earning a large smile and a punch to the arm by Nayeon.

Nayeon helps the taller one unpack in her room, they slept together when they dated and both of them didn't hesitate to sleep together again. 

"Hey you still have this?" Jeongyeon picks up a bunny plush from the bed. "I remember when I gave this to you when we dated before, it reminded me of you" Jeongyeon places it back. 

Nayeon runs the back of her neck, "yeah, I always kept it with me to remember you."

Nayeon was happy again, all of those bad memories have been washed away. All she wanted to do was to be with Jeongyeon till she died.