five.

Flashback to when Jeongyeon moved out Nayeon's house

Nayeon:
Actually it was easy, for such a person like you. It was a piece of cake.

She could see Jeongyeon texting in the chat but it disappears. Nayeon stares at her phone, waiting for a reply. And one comes.

Jeongyeon:
Whatever, I don't want you in my life anymore. Don't ever talk to me again. Bye.

Nayeon turns off her phone and sighs. That was the end of them. Everything they had together is now gone. 

Jeongyeon turns off her phone and puts it in her pocket. 

She tightens her grip on her luggage and continues to walk down the street. For some reason she started to tear up.

"I hate her so much, but yet she's still in my heart" she thought. 

She walks down the crosswalk, her eyes still full with tears that she didn't notice that the light was still red. And didn't notice the incoming car speeding towards her. 

A honk comes from the distance and catches Jeongyeon's attention and she sees the car coming, but it was too late. Before she could do anything the car crashed into her.

Her body rolls over the car and lands on the ground hard. Killing her immediately. Just in a second she was in a pool of her own blood, a crowd was around her and the ambulance came to pick her up but they knew that they were too late.

Nayeon sits down on her couch and turns on the tv. The news was the first channel to show up.

"Today an ex member of Twice, Yoo Jeongyeon, has been killed in a car accident. She was crossing the road when a car hit her, killing her instantly." 

Nayeon covers her mouth in shock and started to cry all over the place.

"This is my fault…if she didn't leave she would have still been alive" she buries her head on her knees. She realized how bad of a girlfriend she had been to Jeongyeon. And she regrets everything she did.

Everyday Nayeon only thought about Jeongyeon's death. It was the only thing she thought of. As more days pass by she slowly becomes more insane. She missed her so much that she slowly started to convince herself that Jeongyeon was still alive and well.

Months pass by and Nayeon fully convinced herself that Jeongyeon was still alive.

She wanted to feel the warmth of Jeongyeon wrapped around her, she wanted to hear her voice again. She wanted the girl that she thought she hated again. Nayeon glances beside her and sees her phone laying on her table.

"Should I?" She asked herself. Slowly she walks to her phone and picks it up, going to Jeongyeon's phone number. "She still might hate me?" She hesitated to text her ex. She didn't want to admit that she missed her but she can't live without her. 

A few minutes later Nayeon finally builds up the confidence to text that short haired girl. Her thumbs quickly move across her phone.

Nayeon:
Hey….

Later on she became more insane, soon started to imagine things. She hears a knock on her door as she watched her favorite kdrama. She opens the door and sees no one. She opens her arms widely and hugs the air.

"Jeongyeon!" She screams.

Weeks pass by and Nayeon was insane she thought that Jeongyeon was still alive and she returned to her. Nayeon went outside a lot to play with Jeongyeon even though Jeongyeon wasn't there.

But months later she finally gets her sanity back. After being happy being with her imaginary Jeongyeon, she finally got the courage to visit the real Jeongyeon.

After work she drives to the graveyard with the radio playing. She knew it was the anniversary of Jeongyeon's death so it was the perfect day for Nayeon to visit her.

Nayeon kneels on the grass in front of Jeongyeon's gravestone while crying.

"I'm sorry for not treating you right. I'm sorry" Nayeon sniffles and wipes her tears. Holding the bunny plush close to her chest.

"How are you? Are you doing ok in heaven? I hope you found someone much better than me, I hope they treat you better than I did." She wipes her tears.

"I had fun with you, I wish I had you for longer. I never noticed that it would be the last time we'd see each other. Please forgive me." Nayeon stands up and wipes her tears again. 

They slowly walks back to the car and looks at the gravestone one more time before driving off.