four.

A month passes and Nayeon wakes up to Jeongyeon's arm wrapped against her waist. She slowly tries to pry Jeongyeon's arm off, trying not to wake her up. She lifts the arm but Jeongyeon grips on Nayeon tighter.

"Don't leave, just stay here a little longer" the younger says with her sleepy and raspy voice.

Nayeon obeys and gets closer to Jeongyeon, wrapping her arm around the younger and leaning her head on her shoulder. It was silent but a nice one, they enjoyed each other's presence.

Nayeon gets up from bed and makes breakfast for the two. Later Jeongyeon walks into the kitchen, rubbing her eyes.

"Since when did you learn how to cook? Last time you cooked you almost burned the whole house down" Jeongyeon yawns and wraps her hands around Nayeon from behind.

"Well since you left I got bored so decided to learn how to cook" she says while playing with Jeongyeon's short hair.

Later they both sit down and eat the food Nayeon made. They were silent the entire because both were focused on eating, but once and a while Nayeon looks up at Jeongyeon. She couldn't help but smile when she saw her shove a spoonful of the scrambled eggs in her mouth.

After they ate Jeongyeon volunteered to wash the dishes, Nayeon easy let her do it as she hated washing the dishes.

Later in the day Nayeon drives Jeongyeon to the amusement park so they can have fun together. 

"Come on, let's go!" Nayeon grabs Jeongyeon's arm, pulling her to the rollercoaster. They sit down together and the ride starts. They scream and wave their hands in the air as the ride twists and turns. The ride slows down as it went up.

"This is the big drop, are you ready?" Nayeon asks Jeongyeon.

The ride tips over the drop so they can see the long drops they will soon go through. Jeongyeon looks at Nayeon and right as the ride went down, Jeongyeon lunges at Nayeon. Kissing her on the lips.

Nayeon's stomach turns, not from the rollercoaster but from the sudden kiss from Jeongyeon. She kisses her back and the rest of the ride they kissed each other.

The ride ends and they both get off, Jeongyeon looked fine and Nayeon was stumbling, having a hard time walking straight because she was so dizzy.

Nayeon's ankle twists, making her lose her balance and fall. But before she hit the ground she felt a pair of arms holding her. She looks up to see her girlfriend, looking like an angel as she picked Nayeon up.

Nayeon was stunned from the visuals in front of her, she was sucked into her eyes as if they were a blackhole. She finally got back to reality when Jeongyeon smacks her in the head.

"Yah, your drooling" Jeongyeon says and Nayeon quickly wipes the drool off.

"Are you that stunned by my looks?" The younger laughs and Nayeon chuckles.

They went to more rides and ate some churros there too. They stayed till it was dark so they could see the fireworks show.

"Wow it's beautiful" Nayeon says as she looks at the colorful lights of the fireworks.

Jeongyeon turns Nayeon to face her. She looks deep into her brown eyes.

"You know, I've been missing you alot since I left. I love you so much and I want to have a new start with you." Jeongyeon says then kneeling on one knee.

Nayeon covers her mouth and was on the verge of tears. "Im Nayeon, will you stay with me forever and be my one and only?" Jeongyeon pulls out a small box, then opening it. Revealing a ring. 

That broke Nayeon, she was crying a river in joy. "Yes!" Nayeon screams then hugging the younger one tightly and crying onto her shoulder.

They both let go and Jeongyeon puts the diamond ring on Nayeon, then kissing her.

Everyday they went somewhere and hung out together, falling in love with each other more and more. Nayeon's life was full of laughter and happiness thanks to Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon filled in the missing piece Nayeon had in her heart.

A few months later and Nayeon has been living the time of her life with her fiance. She was never this happy in months. 

One day she wakes up and Jeongyeon was not beside her. She sighed and grabbed the bunny plush that Jeongyeon gave her.

"Jeongyeonie" she says, stroking her hair back.

She gets takes a shower and gets changed, eating breakfast alone without Jeongyeon. Though Jeongyeon wasn't with her right now she was still happy, and she knew where she was.

After eating she went to work as usual. As she worked, she wanted to visit her lovely girlfriend. All she could think of was her. Nayeon counts down the minutes before her work shift ends. And right when it was over, she drove back to her house and grabbed the bunny plush.

As she drove down to road she turned on the radio, listening to some music. In the passenger seat was the bunny. She was really excited to see Jeongyeon again. 

After a long drive she finally makes it to the place, she gets out the car and grabs the bunny toy. She turns the radio louder so she can hear it from outside the car.

Nayeon slowly walks forward. She stops and looks in front of her. Tears falls out of Nayeon's eyes and run down her cheeks. 

She hears the radio from her car and she listens to it.

"Today marks the 1st anniversary of ex Twice member, Yoo Jeongyeon's death." The person on the radio says.

Nayeon kneels on the dirt in front of Jeongyeon's grave and more tears drip from her face.

"I'm sorry for not treating you right. I'm sorry" Nayeon sniffles and wipes her tears. Holding the bunny plush close to her chest.