Episode Zero - Prologue

Prologue - "The story of regretting the past."

"Haaah--."

The echoing sounds of the heavy, regretful, and sorrowful panting can now be loudly heard. The dark place, where no one will come is most likely the setting. With the disturbance of the gray weather and unyielding pressure around me do the ones hate me inside and out.
I hate myself.

Is the best thing that I can describe about myself. Words do come out from my mouth unwillingly as I hate my whole self.
This world sucks.

The world really sucks. I'm not befitting with this. In the depth of things that lights up and despite the lies within this world, I hate it.
I want to die.

Beneath those words, come within despair. And actions come within the guts.
I'm the worst.

While the whole 'me', totally sucks at living. Breathing, eating, walking, lying, running, sleeping, and dreaming in this whole world is rationally how living really is.
I..

And other than that, dying is relatively irrational.

Living is really simple.
..Want

But,
to die!

We're the stupid ones who make life complicated.

As I continue to hoarse thoughts thoroughly.

Those words from my mind are deeply breaking my sanity. "I want to die." is the shortest thing to say.

The annoying loud sounds of the moving vehicle from above rings my ears up. Below the bridge, where the rays of the setting sun couldn't reach me, is the setting that can be said. On the contrary, only this shady and sulky shadowed place is the one that drowns me in darkness.

Not being reached by single amount of light, dark becomes darker than itself. Hatred occasionally becomes more with hate than it is. Sorrow becomes despair, whereas lies within darkness. In this casual temperature, only the pressure leads me is the pressure of killing myself.

"Damn it!" strongly shouts as it echoes to the bank of river through the speed of sound coming from my mouth.

The sound I projected produces waving echoes back to into this isolated yet annoyingly quiet place. I shouted out heaving off and clearing it out all of this intensive tension inside me.

"Damn it! Damn it!" twice a piece, pierced-like exclamation came out.

Protesting, words do came out from my mouth not once but twice. Nevertheless, it constantly echoes back as it flushed out down through my ears.

Not getting a single hold of myself, I can't control it anymore.

I want to kill myself and end this life.

Vastly reaching my hands, to my opened bag beside me, I hurdle down as I was able to grab the knife. Holding the knife with my left hand, I started to lift it.

There's no way back.

It doesn't scare me a little. And this time, I won't fai-----.

And even those un evens interrupt my sane.

My hand began to tremble. As if it was like shaking again.

My feet weakened, and felt numb.

"Damn it---!?"

I loudly blurted out this strong yet aching pressure as it conjures inside me once again.

Action takes place after. Right into the bat, this anger that I can't express, this hatred that I couldn't let out and this fear that always haunt me impairs me, making me as weak and horrible.

"?!?!---"

The miniscule of the sound of disturbance by my left hand as I upwardly swayed it throughout these thick and heavy oxygen atoms which keeps me alive retorted.

After I shook it up, my left hand that is steadily holding the knife aims through my neck.

In a couple of seconds where a delay didn't even concur, it thrusts in----.

Things were like; it colored up and down.

The constant changes of seconds began to slow down. The fluttering melancholic sound of agony blinded out. The melody of death that I've been listening right now deafens me. And the flowing cold tears of pain within hatred coming my dull eyes down slowly began to stop.

I can't hear anything nor see anything. I can't feel anything. I breathe nothing.

What is this?

"Huh?" opening my mouth as I was clearly gazing down around this unusual atmosphere and yet------.

The knife, that I was holding up earlier, fell down to the ground. In every jumps and opposite reactions of the razor sharp blade produces a small shockwave that vibrates through my ear drum waking up my whole consciousness.

And--

After all, I can't kill myself.

As a coward thinking unreasonable, indecisively came down to complete failure.

Things changes quickly as it follow. Everything eradicates and ends up. And as worse comes worst, the attempt of valuably killing ‘myself’ ended up with a halt.