Episode One - Beauty in Isolation I

Chapter 1 - "The story of solitude and loneliness."

Part 1

The setting of the sun has yet arrived. Everything goes black-orange in color. Poetically, the convulsive changes of the atmosphere which happens normally, the oxygen atoms scattering and constantly floating around the way we breathe them, felt like a new breeze of stoic coldness.

A strong blew of wind passes by. Walking around the street wearing a long gloomy face, it subconsciously refreshes me somehow. Black strands of hair oppositely moves the way the direction of the breeze that passed by. But, even at the chilling touch which I felt, however, the custodial flow of time around slowed down. And every single thing in motion was like, a maim for me.

A world that is completely filled with luminous trace covering the darkness as if it was like a complete opposed principle of me. Whether everything here on is an inconsistent flow of unexplainable movement of time that drastically changes the thing that they're calling "fun" into "loneliness", a break out can be even called.

My maimed mouth slowly opens up heaving out an air of oblivious rejection and depression outside.

And yet, I don't think the moment that I'm feeling right now isn't completely decelerated but, it is rather locked and caged down.
"?!?!--"

The birds flew out as their wings flaps out making a sound that consciously awakens me from this unreasonable consciousness of mine. And as the vibration of the noise, that the flapping of the wings from the birds made, reaches through my eardrum slowly, it reminds of me that I'm strolling out as the day was about to set off completely.

Questioning myself with a "Huh?", is the very first mere word I've spoken over.

However, realizing the things that I had done, neither I'm way so half awake nor not, I really don't have the guts to kill myself. After all, everything ended up a in a bitter failure. A shellacking as what I am. A despairing one, and..------.

At the very least of the grappled left hand of the small clock considerably moved---.

Something's----.

Something feels strange. Feeling weird, I coudn't help thinking about it. Something did really felt a strange one. My entire mind was filled with a complete blank earlier, and even right being such a rigid gloomy person, halt everything is rather puzzled. And without knowing what happen, my head hurts.

A long delay did takes place. As if it was like, it somehow delayed 10 seconds before it took me to realize what happen.

"Aw." as my slowed brain from the strange flow of time for me voluntarily informs to react and express the pain that I am half-awakingly feeling right now. And that was the fastest delay that my mind could gradually react on it.

It hurts a lot.

My head just may just bumped on somewhere having such no complete sure after being so conscious about my regrets.

"....."

My brain again conversely orders me to wander and what did just happened.

And in an absence of awareness, the situation questioned in a What did really happen-----?

The wind blew in an agitate movement. Striking though, it shivers upon my body in a tempered way of chilling out. So, a shivering amount of natural coldness. The not-so freezing temperature haphazardly envelopes and covers all over my whole self up, not by in a manner of slowing up but, nonetheless, by refreshing and cooling out my senses around. It shackles around me as if it was giving me goose bumps  and awakens me from this darkened and slowed atmosphere at this almost dark sun-setting.