Chapter 2- When We Met up

About 2 weeks later I wanted to see him and he wanted to see me too. He asked can I stop by when I come from the movies. It was me and Alexus. He asked for some of my Chipotle then gone say he don't eat that shit. Me & him was walking holding hands like we was together. Then he picked me up and tried to throw me over that bridge. I was screaming scared out my life. I thought I was going to fall. He had made me mad when he did that. But then I had to get over it cause I knew he was playing.

He started kissing me and stuff. I was kissing his soft lips back. We was just soooo cute. He was holding me so tight. Then I kept playing messing with him. I was walking away & stuff then he a grab me and say "stop playing Bae." Then I will come back and hug all on him. I was really starting to like him like him. He was just so nice to me.

When I got home we was texting until I fell asleep on him. When the morning came I woke up cussing him out over him talking to somebody cause I only wanted him to talk to me. But he kept telling me "he don't talk to her" and I still was saying he was cause she was always liking my comments and stuff on his posts! Then he got so mad at me cause I wasn't believing him. Finally we got over all that. We had to know where each other stand.

This was my baby now. I wasn't Fw nobody but him. He just made me feel so good about myself.