Chapter 5~ Ignoring Me

We were suppose to do something tonight. But he wasn't answering his phone! He wasn't replying back to my texts or answering my calls. I was getting pissed Tf off! I was ready to go to war.

Then my cousin Alexus came over. We all thinking we Finna go to the movies. Then I tell her like "He not even answering his fucking Phone!"

Let me call him off my phone what's his number?" She said

I gave her his number and then she said "Keep calling him."

So I'm still blowing his ass up & still no answer!

So I told her like "You wanna pop up at his house?"

"Yeah lol" She said.

So we getting ready to leave out. I wasn't playing no games. Ion play all the dam time. We finally get there. I'm still calling him still no answer. His music was loud asf! We knocking on the door & we had a figure he couldn't hear shit. We was out there knocking our hardest! He finally came to the door & he seen that it was me.

He was like "I'm Finna beat yo ass" cause he was tatting somebody. I was getting weak Asf & I said "so you wasn't answering my calls or texting me back so I decided to just pop up at yo house!"

It was cold outside to so he was like "come on just watch I got you." Me & Alexus just sitting there watching him finish up this tat. When he got finish & the dude left he came back down stairs talking shit. Me & him was play fighting. We was playing the whole night. I was hyper Asf.

Me & Alexus spent the night. We was watching movies until we all fell asleep. We went to sleep late Asf! We woke up at like 1:00pm. When me & him woke up we was kissing with morning breathe & shit lol. That's true love. Before I left we was taking pictures & we made a video of us kissing. It was so live!