Chapter 3~ They Don't Know

Nobody actually knew about us. We was Onna hush. Cause you know when Mfs find out who you talk to they try to mess things up. Things be better when it just be between you and that person & not the whole dam world! We was doing good without everybody in our business. It was just me & him. We talked almost all day but everyday.

I use to be blowing his phone up when he wasn't texting back! But it was only cause he was busy & getting to work. It's just that I'm that annoying girlfriend type & I knew he was going to become my boyfriend soon. Can't nobody resist a girl like me. I'm sweet, Pretty, goofy, nice, & cool to be around. He loved that about me. He told me that all the time. When I a take pictures without my glasses he a get a little mad cause he said " I look so cute with my glasses on, that I look like a little nurse." LOL!

He funny though. This guy always make me smile & laugh. He keeps me happy. We never thought we would have started talking by getting a tattoo. Time was flying by Boaa.

When I came back over we was chilling dumb card. Caking taking picture & all. We wasn't taking pictures for the attention like everybody else be out here doing. Our pictures was Sooo cute! We looked like a perfect couple. We didn't post them until about a couple months. Everybody was geeking when they saw them talking about we so cute and stuff. But I just say thanks cause you never know which one of these girls in yo nigga inbox trying to get with his ass! And at that my baby is cute Asf though! Ion trust none of these grimy hoes. I keep my shit to myself unless you was Najae or Alexus! Them my Ride or Dies. We never switched up.

It's Been 3 months. His birthday came up. He spent it with me even tho he went out the weekend before his birthday! He had a hang over when he came in got me in the morning. I was getting weak Asf at him in the car. He was telling me about what all happened & stuff. I was glad he had a good time & enjoyed himself. But you know the day of his actual birthday we had to turn up. My baby looked so cute & wore something Sooo different you never seen no other nigga with! I loved his style & fashion 😍.