Chapter 1- When I First Cought Your Eye

It started out as me asking him for a tattoo for my birthday. He started flirting with me sending heart eyes emojis and kisses. It was so sweet. He prolly thought he was doing something spitting game and shit. He was doing his thang tho I ain't even gone lie. He was getting me.

I was thinking to myself like dam he is cute as hell! I had to flirt back you know. And I wasn't Fw nobody Onna high at the time. I was miserable as fuck before he came along. He started trying to push down when behind that screen I was getting weak at him blushing. He dam sure know how to get someone's attention!

Man he don't know how happy I was to have someone's attention and to talk to. It was amazing. I started being un lonely. He was taking all of my energy. Then he kept sending alot of sweet stuff.

February 8th 2014 I finally came to get my tattoo. Me & him was just staring at each other smiling. I was blushing hard and kept laughing being goofy. He kept Licking his lips. I kept jumping back cause I was scared to get the tattoo. When I didn't want it anymore he wasn't going. He was getting me weak talking about "since you wanna keep jumping back i'm just come up to you"

When the tattoo was in process I was squeezing tf outta Najae hand. It hurted so bad when he first started. But then I started getting use to it like a boss. When he was finish he was flirting asking can he buy me a cake. All I could do was laugh cause it was so sweet of him. I kept taking pictures of him, Najae and Alexus. I still got that picture of him . It reminds me of so much.

Then when Alexus, Najae, and I was leaving he asked me for a kiss. I gave him one & it was bussing. When we all was on our way back to my house he was the topic of the conversation. It was like I was in a fantasy. He texted me and said "Yo lips feel good."

Then I was like "lol Awww."

Then the conversation went on.