Questionable

The morning had came, the day before was one questionable for Dabi, Tomura meanwhile hid away in his room.

Dabi was sitting at the front counter staring at his hands, he wanted to just sneak into that little dim room and steal the small beads the world named pills, he never found out who the kill was for but he silently knew exactly who, he just didn't want to admit it to himself, why would such a prideful man with all the power at his own hands just want to fall dead right as he was getting everything he ever wanted-?

Well, looks like he had to find out on his own.

Dabi's POV

I examined the staples holding my hand together.... I couldn't clear my head. Whats wrong with him?

he has everything

but he decides to pull this ?

what an idiot... I think I just hate him right now... so selfish!

I had slammed my palm against the counter top not realizing I did it, I looked up to see Kurogiri's confused glare, I just stood up muttering

"bad day."

Kurogiri gave me this look...funky one... though he respected my privacy and didnt question me.. Thats something I liked about him, he was calm and respectful, he reminded me of a parental figure, a good one.  I gave him a curt nod in replacement of a silent thanks. then I helped myself down the back hall to Tomura's door... it was silent, his door gave off eerie vibes. 

first knock

no reply...

second knock

"go away."

third knock....

and then a sleepy eyed creep opened the door, he looked grumpy, when didn't he... I took the chance to examine his trashed room. garbage bags just littered the corners... otherwise is was plain, boring. I looked back to the male in front of me making a sly grin

"so.. wake up time hmmm? I have a question"

"shut up.. I don't have time for this stuff.."

"oh but you have time to sleep?"

"..."

I gave this daring grin, knowing I pinned him. Judging by the glare he was giving me, I would probably have to pull his strings just a little more..

"I hope your not planning I'm taking those pills, hey you know people care about you right? its pretty selfish.."

"..Get out. Ill kill you.."

I was going to remark to this, but before I could I found my eyes met up with the palm of Tomura's hand, hovering barely an inch away from me... and I didn't plan on dying anytime soon so I quickly backed away, the door slammed shut in my face after.... rough guy

"wow.. thought you cared too mophead, hmm guess those times of loyalty had all been for no other goods"

I was starting to go too far and I didn't care, well I didn't care now.

but I would soon.

Tomura's POV

Hes an idiot. An absolute idiot... why don't I kill him? why cant I?

Puzzled and annoyed I sat on my bed, after slamming the door in no other then Dabi's face. I wanted to attack him, I wanted to just grab his face and watch him fade away but.. I didn't. I didn't want to hurt him, I wanted to hug him and watch his stupidly handsome grin grow bigger... Something about him just got to me, maybe him pissing me off? Maybe how intriguing his scars were? Maybe his voice and stupid expressions? No...No...How he acted? 

I groaned falling back on my mattress, fingers against my palm to prevent touching down against the mattress, I couldn't afford another one. I was emotionally messed up, I was confused. what was wrong with me? I can't like him can I? Of course not! You cant love the man you hate the most.. Its not right..

I looked to the door hearing his words echo out

"wow.. thought you cared too mophead, hmm guess those times of loyalty had all been for no other goods"

I stared at the door then I grabbed at my own hair covering my eyes, I wanted to take the pills because things are too rough, and help isn't a choice for me, its too embarrassing, and I'm honestly stubborn as hell, why? Because why not, I need to be tough to be a leader.

"shut up and come back in here!"

I brought up the courage to at least speak with him

something odd happened to me afterwards.