Oh sweet mother of sweat

I died for a while though my mind is clear and I will be able to continue!

This chapter will contain some sexual content, read at your own will.

~

Tomura's POV

Attractive..?
I thought about the word that had ran across my mind in that moment. How could I of dropped my guard to such a guy? I didn't even know his name, Hell, I had goals ahead of me I needed to reach and not long from now the doctor had a promised power for me. I listened to the steps of the other male behind me as I half stumbled half strolled to a hallway restroom. I turned my head over my shoulder catching my weight against a wall

”Psh, look who the creep is now”

I hummed under my breath before sliding into the doors of the restroom. The smell of faucet water and faint bleach swept over me. I wrinkled up my nose and just leaned onto a sink, looking into the mirror. I had thought dabi stopped following me, I didn't hear him come in, he didn't even reply when I called him a creep, he just stopped and watched me like a hawk. I stared into my own eyes through the mirror, I felt disgusted with myself, I turned my head down to face the sink, I couldnt deal with self thoughts at the moment, there was simply no time for such petty whining and complaining.

It was silent.. Only the small buzzing of the ceiling light and the sound of water dripping from a runny faucet. I closed my eyes and let my thoughts drown out into the buzzing of the light over my head. I felt somewhat at peace, until I heard the restroom door creak merely moments later. I snapped my attention upward to see dabi, again.

”What do you want..”

I bit my lip in frustration, why wouldn't he just leave?

”What I want would be best kept private. Unless..?”

He was giving me that stupid smile of his, as if he had been the slyest man around. I wanted to tear that smile off of his stupid face yet all at once I wanted to stare into the eyes making that smile. My face was warm and my head was aching now.. I didn't know what to say. I opened my mouth but no words came out. I watched dabi step closer to me, up behind me, he leaned his body against mine and wrapped his arms slowly around me, the staples on his hands slid against my sides in that moment, my face grew warmer. Hot. Too hot. Yet no matter how much I thought I wanted him to stop, I felt myself lean into his touch, I felt myself yearning for more of it, and I wasnt ashamed of that at all.

When the raven haired male noticed this, he continued onto his own doing. His hands slid down against my abdomen through my shirt dangerously close to places I wouldn't imagine being touched by someone else. I felt my body quiver, and already there was a faint warmth in the pit of my stomach.
He got to me so easily, pushed my buttons as if they were in plain sight.
It pissed me off.

There was a moment of me shaming myself for being weak to the other then there was a moment in time where my thoughts completely blacked out

That was the moment his hand had travelled down into my pants
That was the moment my jaw dropped and a whimper came out of my mouth.

That was also the moment I heard the restroom door creak once more...

Damn it.!