Twisted crowns and sweet dreams

I have returned from chaos

I have returned from chaos. and a nice note is, Things have seemed off in this story, maybe.. not plotted right or just dumb because they made no sense? it was made this way on purpose, reasons will be reached soon. Yes, this story will have a twist uwu

No ones POV

Days had passed since an encounter the two boys in the league considered embarrassing, they had avoided each other since, most noticed this. Even in action, they seemed to never communicate... it caused silent interruptions no one would speak of out loud, for they feared their leaders anger.

Months went by.. Then the liberation attack passed, and they finally spoke again.

Dabi's POV

I remember merely days before, smelling my own burnt flesh and feeling like I was laying over a barbecue destined for me. Now I was sat back, grimacing at the smell of seafood in the room. . . I didn't particularly take a liking to sushi as most did.

I stood up and stepped away from the room into the wide empty hall.. til something caught my eye.. it was simply Tomura making his way down in my direction.. Great

"Tch. didn't know you had muscles, boss"

I grinned, it wasn't a great time to pester the leader, but I didn't care, it was after all, way better then having a fish stuffed in my face.. Tomura glared at me, stopping to stand in front of me a foot away. I pitied the guy, he was pretty badly injured. I don't find myself helpful to that, though maybe going easy on some teasing..

"Get your head out of your little mental crown, and shut it."

The shorter male probably would of crossed his arms if he could without falling. Unfortunate he couldn't

"Got it, a lil twisted crown, take it off....... and shut it? how do I do such s i r?"

I grinned, I felt smug, I shouldn't of 

"...tch"

I let out a soft laugh, he had no words? That's a new one. I reached out...Then before thinking, I pat his head as if he had been some sort of pet. His face... Flushed. It got red! I watched as he turned away and tried to push past me, only to fall against me while in attempt. I wrapped my arms around him, held him up, and then grinned once more

"How sweet. You need help, hmm?"

He simply hushed me then pushed away, standing up again, he turned and moved off towards his new room a bit off. so I followed him...

While I followed him I thought back to the whole pill issue. Collecting a pill a day when you could just buy ten was strange. It made sense now to me, that whatever Tomura had been doing the time he was gone, was Not those pills. He had lied to me and managed to slip a simple lie under my nose while I was too deep into my own trance, and the only way I would find out what he was doing, would be to stalk him... It would, Wouldn't it? Wow! Aren't I smart?

Tomura's POV

Dumb, Annoying..sweet? no. This is just a phase of want.

I moved down the hall, heading for the others... I saw dabi leaving the room, in time to see me. Oh perfect, just what I needed in my life.

I stopped at a respectful distance to him as he started to speak to me for the first time in a while, his voice made me want to just turn and hide away forever again

"Tch. didn't know you had muscles, boss" 

I slightly heated up, snuffing and giving him a glare, trying to push him int place without needing to converse too much.. My mind didn't process much of my own words or dabi's. I stared, it was like a sweet dream took place, a nice voice, raven black hair, icy teal eyes, and scars to make me feel good about mine. I only remembered trying to get away before I became puzzled, but then, I fell. Damn crutch.... I fell into something warm.. Before a reaction came, familiar arms had been around me and holding me... Holding. ME? 

I listened in to his words carefully now

"How sweet. You need help, Hmm?"

My face flushed, I felt the heat hit instantly..tender..warm.. 

I pushed against his chest, getting away from his grasp, I turned and just fled in my own way... I heard him behind me following as if I invited him... I just accepted this and moved on..

Maybe he would just bother me more... and oddly enough, I wanted him to keep annoying me, I wanted him to annoy me every day! It was so annoying, so aggravating... but so..

Attractive?