Ch. 4 - Mama Midoriya

~Your POV~

     We were all sitting at the table, gleefully eating the food Inko so kindly made. I smiled as I took another bite from the katsu bowl. "Mmh, this is so good!" I exclaimed and happily ate. Inko smiled gratefully at me and hummed with content. Izuku was the first one finished eating, as he got up and washed his bowl.
      I noticed him looking at his room, considering whether he should go or to stay in the dining area with Inko and me. He shrugged his shoulders and pulled out a chair next to me. Inko looked up at me with interest, looking like she's about to explode with questions.
      "So Y/N which school were you thinking about attending for highschool?" she asked. The question had caught me off-guard though, so I stuttered a bit before I answered. "i- ah, I'm going to try and get into UA high." I finally managed to croak out my sentence. Izuku looked at bit startled at my answer, and I was gonna ask why until Inko burst out.
     "Oh! Izuku is gonna try and get into that school as well, isn't that right??" She said happily. Izuku chuckled and scratched the the nape on the back of his neck. "Y-yeah.. Ive been training pretty hard to get into that school."
      He smiled and tried to explain himself as best as he could. I knew how he had gotten his quirk, but what I didn't know was that his mother thought he was just a late bloomer for getting his quirk. Although we hadn't seen each other that didn't stop us from taking. My eyes wandered over to the clock and I noticed what time it was.
     "Ah, im sorry but I think I should get going." I smiled as I got up to wash my bowl. "Its getting pretty late." I gestured towards the clock on the desk. "I suppose it is" Inko said. "Please be sure to visit again, seems like you don't live to far from us." She said kindly. "I will don't worry" I said.
     Inko gave me a hug and told me to be safe on the way back home. I walked infront of Izuku, and stretched out my arms. He smiled and rolled his eyes, giving me a hug. "You need to tell me about this 'Kacchan' person, ok?" I muttered to him. "I will next time we see eachother" he said, as we let go of the hug. 'Bye guys" I said smiling, and left the Midoriya household.
     After I left though I wanted to get a closer look to ser exactly who 'kacchan' is. As I've been going to train and back, I noticed some places where the ridicul egotistical prick likes to go. One of them is a little boba shop, where I usually go since its closer to my house. I huffed and started walking there first. I looked in the large window of the shop and sure enough, there he was. I looked at him for a second more.
'He looks alot calmer than before, when he looked like he was gonna commit a crime by Izuku' I shook my head and walked into the store, ordering my F/D. I grabbed my drink and paid, thanking them as I walked away. My Smile quickly vanished as I stared at his back, even though I wanted answers. I finally worked up the courage and bolted over to the table. I noticed he had earbuds in so i glared for a second.
     He noticed I was there so I put my drink on the booth, and hit both my hands on the table. His brows furrowed as he looked at me with a glare.
                  ~Bakugou's POV~
     I saw someone put a drink on the booth part of where I was sitting. I started to look up then the whole table shook a bit. 'What the fuck?' I narrowed my eyes at who it was. 'It's that bitch again.' I growled, "What the fuck do you want" I glared at her. "Whats your problem with Izuku" She demanded. Just hearing that name made my blood boil. I don't even wanna hear it.
     "None of your damn business." I said gruffly, since people were starting to look over where we were. "Well it is my damn business if your hurting the people I care about!" Her voice began to raise which only made me more annoyed. "Look, i didnt come here to listen to your fucking bullshit." I said and began to get up. "I dont c- " she started to say, but I shoved her out of the way and started to walk out of the shop. "At least give me a sensible answer!" She yelled after me. I turned around and sighed.
"I have my reasons."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im sorry if this chapter seems kinda rushed, I was busy and working on this at the same time!
~I hope you had a great day and leave some suggestions for future chapters in the comments! Thank youuu~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[846 words]