𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔

↓  

This is the third book I've finished, would you believe.

Oops came first, then Fantasize, and now this.

I never even thought I would be able to finish one, yet alone three.

So here I am, writing another final chapter to thank you all for reading. It honestly means the world that people read Oops, and then I got all the support for the sequel.

This isn't going to be as long as I don't want to ramble and repeat what I said in the one million chapter of Oops (which is crazy like omg it still hasn't set in).

I think one of the most craziest things to me is how Alex's character has developed. In Oops, she was this girl who loved chipotle, hsm and one direction, but had no idea what she was going to do with her life, as she had pretty much been handed everything so far.

But she remained to be the amazing person she was, and in the start of Oops, Alex was prehaps more insecure and less confident with certain aspects of life. 

Throughout this book and her life, Alex has suffered hardships which shaped into her she was. Her moms death was something which I always thought changed her. Made her grow up a little more and take more responsibilty.

And we got her brand out of it. But also, I think Zach's grown as a character as well, in a way which I find hard to explain. Obviously he's a real life person, a celebrity, but he's also developed in these books. 

Or at least I like to hope so.

So thank you. Thank you for the reads, the votes, the comments.

This book might have come to the end, but the story needs to be continued.

And October the 28th can't come sooner.

[ finished 06/09/2019]