𝐘 │05

Third Person

Alex was happier then she had been since she had broken up with Zach. They had started talking again - simply because she had texted him and he felt the same way she did.

And now, she had just gotten a call from Kayla telling her that she got the modelling shoot with Seventeen. After Kayla had hung up to go set dates and stuff, Alex was in shock for a whole 2 seconds before it kicked in.

"Oh my god I got my first shoot." She said, before grabbing her phone and calling literally everyone she knew, her mom - although it went through to voicemail - Mia, Luna, Christina, Tate and Gabbie.

She also called Olivia, the girl who Luna seemed to be getting closer and closer to every day. And Alex was extremely happy for the two girls, especially her best friend - who she had to admit hadn't had the greatest experience with men.

And then Alex did something in a complete moment of excitement and happiness. She called Zach.

It was only when Zach picked up did she realise her mistake. She froze for a moment, confused on what she was doing.

"Alex?? Is everything ok?" Zach said, and Alex didn't move, still holding the phone to her ear. She hadn't heard his voice in two weeks, which would've been weird if they were still together, seeing as they usually didn't go a day without talking.

"Alex??" Zach repeated, this time shaking Alex out of her trance and she jumped slightly.

"Sorry." She said, the words almost a reflex at this point. But it was the truth; she hadn't really meant to call her ex.

"Why are you sorry? What happened?" Zach's tone of voice was slightly panicked at this point.

"Nothing.. nothing I just had some good news and it was kind of a reflex to call you and tell you." Alex admitted, and Zach could tell she was blushing.

"It's fine." And what Alex didn't know is that he was smiling, "what's the news then?" He asked.

"You know that modelling casting thing I went to??" Alex was too happy for Zach to even considering reminding her what happened that day.

"Yeah I know which one." He replied, and he could almost what she was going to say next.

"Well I got it!" Alex was practically shouting at this point.

"When is it?" Zach asked, and Alex could hear that he was excited for her.

"It's in like a week and I'm not sure where and what time exactly but all I know is I got the place." Alex smiles.

"Congratulations." Zach said, and Alex yawned, considering it as 1 am in Atlanta and only 10 pm in LA.

"I think I should go sleep." Alex admitted, still feeling slightly embarrassed about the fact she had called him.

"Yeah, you get a little grumpy when you don't get enough sleep." Zach commented, laughing quietly.

"Ok rude!" Alex laughed, "but remember after that flight to Asia? I only slept for half of it and I was so grumpy."

"You got a nightmare that night." Zach remembered. "What was it about?"

"Oh.. I'll tell you when I next see you, it's kinda complex and a little embarrassing. And then I can give your hoodies back at the same time." Alex replied.

"Yeah of course, ok." Zach said, and Alex said goodnight, and hung up, and although she couldn't hear him, the words Zach had almost spoken echoed around his room.

"I love you."

~

a/n
So I'm kinda
Crying cos
I love zalex