Out Of Love...

Alessia: What did I do to deserve it?

Olivia: U don't deserve that. But, I need to know whatever has happened.

Alessia: Okay, I went out from the room, and get on the kitchen, Camila and Shawn were there... Camila smiled to me... And... And...

Olivia: Ale... Breath...

Alessia: She kissed Shawn! And hugged him. In front of me. I started cry and ran with Shawn behind me. I broke up with Shawn, Liv. I did it!

Olivia: I know... Tell me what happened next.

Alessia: Shawn was saying me that it wasn't what it seemed...

Olivia: And?

Alessia: I started cry so hard. I told him to leave me. And he didn't do it so I did. I took my guitar and ran there.

Olivia: You're still crying.

Alessia: No, I am not.

Olivia: Yes, u are. I can see all ur tears.

I can see her tears run down her face. She doesn't deserve it. She's such a beautiful and smart girl. She just need to find a guy who loves her like she loves him. But it's so difficult... All the boys use her... And she gets bad... I just hate them.

Olivia: Alessia, I won't say u to stop crying. But I am here for you. U can cry if u need. I'm here with u. We are best friends. And I won't leave u at the bad moments. So cry if u want. I'm here for you.

Alessia: I just don't know what would I do without u...

I hug her and she cries but I can see a little smile on her face.

Olivia: So u know how to smile. I thought that the smiling Alessia was missing.

Alessia: She's just crying and missing. So the sad Alessia appeared.

Olivia: I don't like that Alessia.

Alessia: Same way.

Olivia: And why don't u just let her go.

Alessia: Because I can't Liv. I'm crazy in love with the guy who cheated on me.

Olivia: If u say it like this...

Alessia: But is the truth.

Olivia: But... What will u do? We must return to the tour bus. Wait, Connor sent me a message.

Alessia: I think I just won't talk with him, I don't want to see him anymore.

Olivia: Okay, Houston we have a problem.

Alessia: What happens?

Olivia: It's Shawn.

Alessia: You're scaring me.

Olivia: He says that he won't move from the door until he talks with u.

Alessia: It's impossible to enter if he doesn't move from the door.

Olivia: Maybe Connor can say us something.

Alessia: What?

Olivia: If Shawn's in the bathroom we'll enter without any problem.

Alessia: You're right... But I won't hold my tears if I hear him or if I see him.

Olivia: You will be free to cry when we enter on our room so just hold ur tears.

Alessia: Okay, I'll try.

ALESSIA

We are going to enter on the tour bus.

Olivia: (calling Connor) Hey, baby. Shawn's there. What can we do.

Alessia: What did he say?

Olivia: We must wait.

Alessia: Okay.

Olivia: Look! Is Connor.

Connor: Come on girls, we don't have so much time.

Olivia took my hand and we ran in.

Alessia: Come on, open the room door.

Shawn: Ale? Is it u? Are u there?

Alessia: (whispering to Liv) Open it, Liv! Come on.

Shawn: Alessia!!!

Shawn stopped on the hall and I could see him.

I quickly turned my head and looked at Liv.

Alessia: Come on girl!!!

Olivia: Oh, God. He comes here.

Alessia: Shawn, don't move.

Shawn: No, I won't stop.

Alessia: But u must.

Shawn: Not until we talk.

Alessia: I don't want to. How many times do I have to say that to you?!

Shawn: I know what u are feeling.

Alessia: No, u don't. U don't know. You have no idea.

Shawn: Yes, I do.

Alessia: No, u don't. You have so many girls behind u and loving u. You don't have any love problem, Shawn. If u fall in love with a fan, she will love u back. But not me, Shawn. I've always have love problems and recently they appeared because of u. I don't want to talk with u anymore, so let me go and don't talk to me again.

Shawn: But...

I closed the door so quick and looked at Liv. I started cry so hard again.

Olivia: It was close!

Alessia: It was close??? Are u really saying it??? I almost got my heart out!!!

Olivia: Alessia, I-

Alessia: I just don't know what to do, how will I survive without Shawn! I still-

Olivia: Love him with your whole heart. I know.

Alessia: I broke up with him...

Olivia: And why are u here and not talking with Shawn?

Alessia: Because it hurts.

Olivia: Just let him talk...

Alessia: I would love to, but it hurts when I hear him. My heart breaks when I hear his voice.

Olivia: Do you remember when he turned into Mr. Know-it-all just for make ur dreams stop?

Alessia: Yea, I know, but that didn't work, I fell in love with him.

Olivia: Come on, let me see that smile again. Do you remember the day u said me u loved him?

Alessia: I was just so, so, so nervous. Hahaha.

Olivia: And ur first kiss? How was it?

Alessia: The most cute thing that happened in my life. I would repeat again if I have the chance...

Olivia: And the day he give u Kion!

Alessia: My little puppy...

Olivia: And when u guys became a couple?

Alessia: I was the one who did the first step of our relationship and the one u did the last.

Olivia: It has not to be the last.

Alessia: I saw them kissing. It's over.

Olivia: Connor is calling me.

Alessia: What's he saying?

Olivia: That Shawn's crying.