7 || Master

"You seem very tired." Jimin spoke as Jungkook and him stood in the kitchen. The inspector was leaning against the white counter.

"Well, us cops don't usually get much time to sleep." Jungkook replied. Jimin placed a cup of tea while softly touching his thigh "accidentally".

"You should rest here." Jimin smiled.

"If I don't get any calls from the station, that is." Jungkook sipped the tea.

Suddenly, Jimin got closer to his face.

"I want to make you feel good." He said while the inspector choked on his tea.

"S-so out of the blue?" He asked. Jimin wrapped his arms around his waist and spanked him, then gripped his ass hard.

"You don't wanna?" Jimin kept being persistent.

"I-I-I dont-" before Kook could reply, he felt big, plump lips on his thin lips.

He pushed him away a little but Jimin pushes him on the counter and bit his lips. When he stopped kissing him, Kook could feel his dinner and the tea coming right back up. Jimin took one of the knifes out of the knife holder and placed it on his neck.

"I wanted to slice you up and lick your blood off ever since I met you." Jimin sounded desperate.

"I can't believe that I'm actually re-creating all those fantasies."

"Tf no, I don't like ouchies." Jungkook whined.

"You know that I'm the dom here, right? You can't say no to master." Jimin said as he slightly poked the side of Jungkook's neck.

But before Jimin could proceed, Jungkook got a call from Yoongi. Jimin let go of him.

"Hey hyung, is everything alr-"

"JEON JUNGKOOK YOU NEED TO COME TO THE STATION RIGHT NOW." He yelled.

"But why?"

"I'll tell you about it when you're here, but first, I need you to leave Jimin's." Yoongi sounded frustrated.

"Okay. I'll be there." Jungkook said before hanging up.

"You're leaving? Already?" Jimin pouted.

"Yeah, sorry, its the station." He said as he took his backpack from the couch.

He walked towards the soft brown door.

"Next time we meet, please be a little gentle, ya know." He awkwardly gestured towards Jimin.

"Sure." Jimin smiled back. But there was slight bitterness to it.