13 || Unlucky

Both Namjoon and Hoseok sat in the interrogation room while Jungkook spoke with Jin.

Yoongi was bringing coffee for them but the very much "worried" Jimin rushed towards Jin. Almost spilling the hot coffee.

"Jin hyung!" He hugged him.

Jungkook sighed, keeping the pen in his hand on the desk and walking up to Jimin with handcuffs.

"Park Jimin, you're under arrest for kidnapping Kim Seokjin." Jungkook said as he cuffed his hands.

"What? No." Jimin frowned.

"Lets continue our session in the interrogation room, shall we?" Jungkook smirked, wickedly. Jimin's expression slowly turned angry.

As the inspector took the culprit to the room. Yoongi gave Jin his coffee. He softly mumbled thank you.

"I umm, was worried about you," Yoongi said.

"Are you feeling okay?"

"Better than yesterday." Jin answered.

"Good." Yoongi smiled a little.

"I need to start working on the paper work, so I need you tell me what you're gonna do with the two of them." He sipped his coffee.

Jin sat there for a bit, rolling his head around.

"Set them free." He said.

"May I ask the reason?" Yoongi asked.

"Because.....I never had so much fun in my life." He said. Yoongi shrugged, giving a "whatever" expression.

"Jinie." Taehyung came in.

"TaeTae." Jin stood up.

The couple hugged and then kissed each other for a long time; a very, very, very long time. So long that even Jungkook came back after making Jimin confess.

"How long have they been here?" He asked.

"For three hours, they have been disturbing me with their weird names and sounds." Yoongi sighed.

"Now now hyung, don't be so mean to the couple." Jungkook stood beside him.

"By the way, you lost our bet. I've made 24 props confess while you only did 22."

"Whatever, I have better stash than you do." Yoongi continue to file the report. Jungkook looked at his partner.

"Damn," He thought.

"He's as pale as my grandma's hair."

"What did Jimin say?" Yoongi asked.

"Hmm? Oh you know the usual I wanted to be the one in control shit." Jungkook leaned and took Yoongi's coffee.

"I brought you your own coffee, Kook." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Yours tastes better." Jungkook winked.