6 || Kiss Kiss Fall In Love

"Hoseok, did you bring the thing for Seokjin?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah, it's in the cupboard." Hoseok replied as he concentrated on the tv.

Namjoon went in his basement, where Seokjin was tied up.

"I got a surprise for you~." He said as he walked towards Seokjin. Jin leaned back.

"W-what is it?" He said as he gulped. Namjoon shook the bag that was hiding behind him.

"Are those condoms?" Jin asked while sweating nervously.

"The fuck, no, it's the limited edition cheese and pepper chips." Joon said. Jin sighs in relief.

"You know how long hoseok had to wait for these?" The line was so long." He says while crouching down and offering Jin a chip. He took munched on it and moaned.

"These are so good." His eyes widen up.

"You sound like a pornstar." Joon chuckled.

"Maybe my side job is being a pornstar." Jin raised his eyebrow.

"You'd be the most searched star on pornhub. That too in the gay category." Namjoon says.

"I know right." Jin chuckles.

"It's been a week since I had sex, surprisingly I'm not horny." He continues.

"Yeah well, you are kidnapped." Namjoon shrugs.

"You're quite cute for a kidnapper." Seokjin compliments.

Namjoons feels his heart skip a beat at the compliment.

"You think so?" He scrathes his head.

"No, I don't think you're cute." Seokjin says before leaning closer.

"I know that you're cute." He's now close enough to kiss him. But before he could proceed in, Hoseok flicked on his head.

"Don't be a flirty birdy."

"That fucking hurts, bitch." Jin hisses.

"I know." Hoseok says as he drags Joon out.

Once they're out of the room, Hoseok pulls Namjoons ear.

"You know the rule Namjoon, no flirting or being too nice towards him. He's the kind of person who never leaves a chance to have sex with anyone."

"For fuck's sake I do, but you also know that he fits my ideal type." Joon pouts.

"This ain't the time to see who's your ideal type, now shut the fuck up." Hoseok scolds him.

-

"Jungkook-shi, where are you?" Jimin asked him while being on the phone.

"I'm going back home, did you get any calls from the kidnappers?" Jungkook asked as he drove.

"Well no, but I was feeling kind of sad about Jin hyung, poor him, he must be so scared." Jimin spoke in a worried tone.

"What if they kidnap me as well?"

"They won't, they seem like they're doing this for the first time." Jungkook reassures.

"Still, will you come over Jungkook-shi? I feel very unsafe." Jimin requested.

"Actually no, you must be tired. You should get some res-"

"It's fine, I'll be there in thirty minutes." Jungkook says.

"Really? Thank you so much."

"It's really nothing." Jungkook said shyly, whilst smiling a bit.

He hung up the phone and texted Yoongi.

"I'll be staying at Jimin's for tonight, I'm sending you the location of his house and the dry cleaners address. Sleep early and don't miss me too much. See you at work."

For some reason, he felt a bit uneasy on his way to Jimin's.