3 || Intellectual

"Open your mouth." Hoseok demanded.

Jin shook his head, his mouth shut tight.

"If you're not gonna open it, you'll be punished." Namjoon said. Jin rolled his eyes at the statement.

"Hey, don't roll eyes at me, you old hag."

"I'm not an old ha-" Jin got cut off by Hobi, who forced a spoonful of egg noodles in his mouth.

"This is not gluten free." Seokjin frowned as he whined.

"Fuck your gluten." Namjoon sighed.

"Why did you call the cops instead of his boyfriend?" Hoseok smacked Joon's head.

"He said that they were his friends." Namjoon placed his hand on his head. Biting his lips to endure the pain.

"They are my friends." Jin chewed on his noodles.

"You should have asked me what their professions are before calling them a hundred times." He added, shrugging.

"Yeah, it's not his fault, it's your fault. I thought you were smart, Joon." Hoseok smacked his neck again.

"I swear to god if you smack me AGAIN." Namjoon yelled as he stood up from the floor.

"You could have called them instead, but you didn't wanted to miss your over dramatic serial." He crossed his arms like a kid.

"That over dramatic serial is my LIFE, IT SHOWS ME THAT THERE ARE DRAMATIC PEOPLE LIKE ME." Hoseok aggressively placed the plate on the stool.

"OH YEAH?" Namjoon yelled.

"YEAH!" Hoseok screeched.

"YEAH?"

"YEAH!"

"YEAH?"

"YEAH!"

"Can you feed me now?" Seokjin interrupted.

"WAIT!" Both the kidnappers yelled at him.

"Just shit my pants." Jin mumbled.

"I'M OUTTA HERE," Hoseok flipped. Walking towards the door.

"FEED HIM OR ELSE IM GONNA SMACK YOU AGAIN, THIS TIME WITH MY SLIPPER." He said as he gave Joon a scary look.

"YOURE NOT MY MOM-" Namjoon felt Hobi's slipper thrown at his face. Hoseok closed the door behind him.

"Son of a bitch." Namjoon murmured, placing his hand on his face.

"It's okay, my secretary is like that sometimes." Seokjin chuckled.

"What? Like throws slippers at you?" Joon said, in a low voice as he took the plate in his hand and sat on the stool.

"When he gets angry, he looks cute, but he's sadist as fuck. He got drunk once and threatened me, saying he'll chop my dick off and hang it in my office." Jin gulped. They stayed silent for a while as Namjoon fed him his meal.

"......can you untie me from this chair now? It feels uncomfortable." He wiggled.

"For the tenth time Jin, no, we won't unless we have our money." Namjoon sighed, rubbing his temples.

"Dang it." Jin pouted.