YiZhan Team Up: Chapter 03

Wei Ying's POV

"You!!!" I exclaimed as I didn't except that person to be there

"Xiao Zhan...is that Wen Chao?!" Wen Ning asked, trying to peep at that person.

"No...its someone else." I said putting my knife down as that person didn't seem to be a threat to me. Moreover, I didn't even know him.

"So...you are Xiao Zhan, the CEO of Rose Valley company. Don't you feel ashamed of doing such a thing?!" The person spoke with a cold and stoic voice.

"Its none of your business . And who are you? What do you know about me that you are completely putting up blame on me" I said as I didn't want to talk to him about this thing. I agree that for now I am completely screwed up but it didn't mean that some random person will come to me and accuse me of something that I never did! After those words I tried to resume my plan because I don't want any trouble tonight. but suddenly that person came in front of me blocking my way. I looked at him with disbelief in my eyes. Okay! I admit that he looked handsome with jade skin and honey coloured eyes with sharp features but it didn't mean that he had the right to block my way.

"Excuse me?! Who are you?!" I asked, trying to move away from him while he stood like a pillar, blocking my way.

"None of your business. You both are now coming with me " The person said with a cold gaze.

He was already a cold person which I didn't like and now he dared to boss around. His words really hit me. Who the heck he is and what did he think?! He could do whatever he wanted like he was the master and I was his slave. I walked a step closer to him, keeping a few inches distance between us. I could clearly see that he was a few centimeters taller than me.

Looking into his eyes I said coldly, "exactly! Since its not my business to know who you are, then it's not your business to know who I am. So please get out of my way."

"I said both of you are coming with me." Even though his voice sounded cold and firm but this time he used pressure on each and every words.

"Just move out of our way" Wen Ning snarled while glaring at that cold ice berg person.

"Wang Yibo...what are you doing?!"

Suddenly a deep male voice spoke out that diverted our attention. I looked at the direction of the source of sound.

A tall young man was walking towards us. His skin looked pale even in the darkness of the night. He was wearing a black outfit which almost made him camouflage with dark background. Just by looking at him you could tell that he had a very well built figure which clearly emitted a majestic aura. His forehead exposing hair with a few locks on his eyes making him look more handsome. His eyes glistened in the dark. I don't know why but I felt as if I had seen him before.

 I don't know why but I felt as if I had seen him before