Thank You Wang Yibo : Chapter 06

Xiao Zhan's POV:

"A-Ning, find Su Liu's phone number as soon as possible," Wen Qing said in a gentle yet commanding voice

"A-Ning, find Su Liu's phone number as soon as possible," Wen Qing said in a gentle yet commanding voice. Her eyes seemed like they were spitting fire while her gaze was boring hole on the laptop screen.

"But jie..."

"Wen Ning, do it now. I want all information about her. So first thing I want is her number" I said, supporting Wen Qing.

"Alright. I will try to find her number as soon as possible," Wen Ning said.

After a few minutes of tying swiftly and staring at screen, Wen Ning discovered Su Liu's phone number.

"Zhan, jie, here is the phone number," Wen Ning said, showing the laptop screen.

"Hack her phone right now. I want all the details about her and her upcoming plans," I said in a commanding tone and Wen Qing nodded.

"What?! Now?!" Wen Ning gasped, "Xiao Zhan...I want to sleep," he whined while looking at me like a kid.

"A'Ning...do you want to have some sleepless nights. If you don't want it then hack her system right now," Wen Qing said, drinking water, "otherwise I will make your several nights sleepless."

"Aiya, jie...don't be so rude," Wen Ning pouted innocently," I am doing it now. You don't need to threaten me like that."

I don't know why suddenly a faint smile appeared on my lips. Though Wen Qing and Wen Ning always fought like this, but in reality Wen Qing used to take care of Wen Ning. She was so protective of him that one day when a guy bumped into him and didn't apologize, she made that guy bow before him and apologize properly to him.

"Aish! Xiao Zhan, I cannot hack her system!" Wen Ning exclaimed as he looked at me helplessly.

"What?!" Both Wen Qing's and my voice collided. We look at each other as if we had seen some kind of ghost.

"Why cannot you do it? You are one of the best hackers right?" I just stood up as I was totally clueless about his words. Okay, I agree that Wen Ning wasn't a professional hacker but still, he was one of the best hackers in entire China.

"Xiao Zhan...I don't know what she did but I cannot hack her system. But one thing. I can say that presently she is in Sanghai, not in Suzhou," Wen Ning replied.

"A'Ning..."

Before Wen Qing could say anything, Wen Ning showed the laptop which showed that hacking was unsuccessful.

"That bitch!" Wen Qing screamed. Her eyes almost turned red due to anger while her fingers were clenched into fists.

"Wen Qing, control yourself," I just looked at her making her realize that Wen Ning didn't know about Su Liu and her deeds.

"Zhan...I think we need Zewu Jun's help in this case," Wen Ning said, closing his laptop.

"Eh?!" My eyes widened after listening to Wen Ning's words. He wanted me to talk to that cold, emotioneless ice prince?! No way! "Why should I talk to that Yibo again? Aaliyah...God, why are you doing this to me?!"