The Time Has Come (4)

It's a calm yet windy day and Crona and Maka were folding clothes for the twins. "Maka- I think I want to name them Emiko and Eriko. I think it would be more casual names, you know?" Maka clapped and jumped a bit. "Yay!! I can't wait!!!" Crona felt a sting kick in her tummy. She was finally okay with being called female, thank goodness. "Ouch you two! Quit it or..."
             Kid walked in and kissed Crona on her head. "Or what? We are going to be loving parents... remember?"  Crona smiled softly. "Yeah, I guess so."
            Just then, Crona felt dizzy. "Uh oh... I need some- some water." Kid immediately helped his girlfriend, and layed her down. Crona layed while aching on the sofa. "Maka, you can go home now since..." Maka packed up and walked out the door with a quick "I get it! See you guys later!"
            "They babies are coming." Crona looked stern just to try and hide the fear that was soon to appear. "Are you sure? Oh dear, your water broke. Well, I suppose it's time.
         Maka has only made it halfway down the hall before rushing back inside the dorm. "Let's deliver these babies!" Kid had allready prepared towels, a perfect bath, and little symmetrical swaddle blankets for the baby girls. "I think we are all ready." Kid said with a little smirk.

             About an hour later, the birth of the first born baby had occurred. She was very small, with black and pink strands of hair in a small fluff and innocent violet eyes. Her skin was pale and soft, and she layed sleepily on her mother while Maka and Tsubaki (who had just came ten minutes ago) were wiping away the black liquid off her little body.
"I think she's such an angel. Don't you Kid?" Crona said faintly in between a contraction. Kid smiled and kissed the top of the first born baby's head. "She's anything but an angel, but she sure seems to be one."

           Then came the second baby. She was nearly identical to her sister: pink and black wispy hair, violet eyes, and a miniature porcelain-like figure. But there was one difference... this baby wasn't moving.