One (5)

"She- she isn't breathing?!" Crona's eyes filled with tears. But they were these tears were the tears of true fear. Worse than anything she had ever felt. Kid immediately gave the baby cpr and she gave her first few breaths, breathing in life itself. Maka held the first born as she slept, and Crona opened her weak arms to hold her new baby. The baby looked at her mother, then her father, and lastly at her sister and smiled.
She then started to cough up black blood. Kid looked concerned and started to assist his new daughter with her coughing fit. But there was no use.

The newest twin, had taken her last breath. Crona sat for what seemed like an eternity crying over the body of her child. Her soul had already been given to her sister, in remembrance. Finally, Kid took the lifeless infant away and wrapped her in a blanket. "She's in our hearts. Forever."
Crona, surprisingly calm and collected, finally decided on her only living daughter's name. "It's Medusa." Kid nearly chokes on his words. "What?" "Because- because I'm still a part of my mothers family and she deserves a bit of credit... This baby has black blood.
"Alright then... but we will call her Meda. She cannot know about her grandmother... at least not until she's older." Crona nodded. "Meda it is."

Meda stood, sleeping in a small cradle, nearly covered in stuffed animals given to her by the DWMA. Everyone was so glad to have an infant living at the school now. But her sister, without a name, layed in another place: they buried her in the beautiful forest where the students practiced their fighting. They wanted to always remember her, even though she barely had time living.