13

My eyes start watering and my knees start shaking.

"Woa, I'm sorry" Gilinsky breathes, not knowing what to say.

I take deep breaths, soon having to reach into my purse and pull out my pills, shakily grabbing one and putting it in my mouth- easily dry swallowing it; as I've practiced many times.

Gilinsky looks at me terrified, not knowing what to say. He stutters a bit, before closing his mouth and not saying anything.
I shake my head smiling. "I'm fine" I breathlessly make out, reassuring him.

"I'm okay" I smile at Gilinsky, seeing him un-tense a bit.

After a long, uncomfortable silence, he speaks up.
"Do you want to come over?" Gilinsky stutters out, his cheeks flushing with slight pink and deep red. A shade of his I haven't seen in so long, my mind travels to our old times.
I nod, and get up from my seat, and walk out the door with Gilinsky.

We walk to his truck before driving away to his house. I look over at him driving, one hand on the wheel, one hand in mine on the centre console, Through his raybans, I can see his beautiful chocolate brown eyes glued to the road. His hair is perfectly blowing swiftly in the wind, the dark brown revealing natural highlights and lowlights in the daylight.

Gilinsky catches me staring, I feel my cheeks turn red as I gaze out the window. A small cough from gilinsky interrupts the silence. "Jack is going to be here" Gilinsky says. And once again, a sickening feeling returns to my stomach, And I no longer want to Go on this long awaited journey.