Putting the peices together

This chapter has drugs and home disturbance in it

*music to listen to to this (to all of you by syd matters)*

It was a bright morning, max sat just outside the dorms watching two boys throw and catch a ball. She took a breath and looked around at all the animals going about this area.

"Hey Max." A calming voice said.

She looked up and a blonde standing above her. Her hair was pinned up and she let a cross hang off her neck.

"Hey Kate." Max smiled.

"How have you been?"

"Well, I have been reading a lot and getting through life with Victoria." She smiled.

"Victoria's an ass, ignore her." The brunette chimed in.

"Oh Hey warren." Kate glanced at the boy standing next to her.

"All of that vortex club are assholes." He added.

The girls nodded. Max then spotted exactly who she didn't want to see. Victoria chase.

"Maxie!" The blonde jokingly said strutting over with Nathan to the three teens, not long followed by Taylor and Courtney. Her "minions".

"What do you want Victoria?" Max's voice drained as she glared at the stuck up vortex members.

"Me and Nath were just talking about how Mark is going to be choosing me for the every day hero's contest." She stated in a snarky tone.

"That's...great?" Max shrugged.

Her eyes stayed on the sitting brunette for a bit longer until looking up the blonde and brunette standing. "Hey Katie, Warrie." She smiled.

"Genius nicknames victoria." Warren sighed.

"Hey! Shut the fuck up man." Nathan barked at the teen boy.

"Woah, chill out Nathan." Warren put his hands up in Defense.

"I am fucking chill! It's you that needs to-" Nathan snapped, stepping forward before getting an arm put in front of him.

"Thats enough Nathan. Leave them alone." The flannel wearing blonde sternly said.

"Rachel amber." He chuckled.

"Where's your little lesbo?"

"Shut your fucking mouth." She growled, giving him daggers.

"Woah, Rach...chill out." Nathan smirked, his voice becoming more cocky.

"Get the fuck away from me and these three." She glared.

"You think you're so big, don't you Rachel?" Victoria butted in.

"Not as big as your ego Vic." She barked back, her voice still quiet but angry.

"Urgh. Whatever. Au revoir Rach." Victoria grinned, flicking her fingers in a waving motion.

The walked off, Courtney and Taylor following behind.

"Fuck asshole." Rachel said to herself.

She turned to face the three teens. "Sorry about them, they are just stuck up pricks." She sighed.

"It's fine, we're used to them. Thanks though." Max smiled.

"No problem. I'm Rachel by the way." She placed her hand on her chest.

"I'm Max." The brunette replied.

The blondes eyes widened as she put two and two together.

"Max Caulfield?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*song to listen to while reading (no heaven by champion)*

Chloe sat on the edge of her bed. She licked the edge of the paper and finished rolling her joint. She went to her desk and grabbed her lighter, then flicked once, then twice and listened to the crackling of the burning paper.

"Fuck yeah." She smiled to herself.

The teen girl turned up the CD player and then collapsed on the bed, wriggling into a comfortable position.

She inhaled a large draw and...exhaled. These days were the best in Chloe's books. Just days to do fuck all.

"Chloe!" Joyce yelled up the stairs.

The teen girl groaned and stood up to turn down her music. It got quieter until the door swung open.

"Chloe! Your mother wants you." The aggressive man barked at the teen girl.

"What the fuck David! Get out!" She screamed, stepping towards him to push him out the room.

"Is that marijuana I smell?" He stepped forward, sniffing around with his head held high.

"Um... fuck off?" The teen girl snakily said.

"Chloe don't speak to me like-" he cut himself off when he spotted the joint in her hand.

"Chloe. Get that shit out of my house!" He screamed.

"Hey! This was my house way before you came in asshole!" She barked back.

"Don't speak to me that way!" He yelled.

"Get out my fucking room then!" She screamed, pointing at the door.

She then felt a tight grip on her wrist as she realised he was grabbing her.

"Hey! Get the fuck off me!" She squirmed.

"Not until you speak to me like an actual human being!" His hold grew tighter.

"Mom!" She screamed out.

Joyce came through the door to see this and was shocked.

"David! Unhand my daughter!" She yelled, causing him to immediately drop Chloe's wrist.

She held it checking if he broke anything. "What the fuck you psycho!" She yelled again.

"David I think you should go." Joyce stated.

"Joyce I wasn't thinking I didn't-"

"That's enough. We will talk about this later. For now you should go." She instructed.

"For now!? This fucker-"

"Chloe! Be quiet!" Joyce snapped.

David slowly left the room in defeat. As Joyce tried to hold in her tears.
-
-
-
-
These are short chapters but I feel like this a good place to finish this chapter