{Three} Skye

Two weeks later it was time for the party in Versailles and I stared at myself in the mirror.
I wore a rather daring Nightblue dress. With a cutout at mine chest quite deep that Jamie would try to cover it up, also mine boobs where quite pressed up so they looked even bigger than normal.
I descended the stairs as good as I could in the big dress.
"God Mo Ghràdh," Jamie ran up the stairs and stood in front of me. "A can see doon until yer navel," I smiled as I looked down. Indeed you could see almost to it. "Foremaist yer honeypot, than that ither thing ye did tae yersel' 'n' noo this," he hissed but I saw his eyes darkend, just what I wanted.
"You will see that tonight are more revealing dresses," I whispered in his ears and pulled out mine fan to cover up the cutout. "Now let's go."
Jamie offered me his hand and we walked down the stairs.

Versailles was just how I dreamed as it was. Beautiful. Filled now with more people and chatter than the last time I was there as tourist in mine own time.
"I'll look for monsieur Duverney for you and Jamie," Louise smiled and she walked away as I stood with Mary.
"My little savage!" I heared a woman's voice cry out in French and when I turned around I saw Jamie being attacked by a blond woman in a green dress. She gave him three kisses as Jamie smiled.
"Annalise." he looked suprised at her and gave her another hug. As I stood there with mine eyebrow raised.
"Oh," Jamie noticed me. "May I introduce to you. An old friend. Annalise de Marrilac." Jamie introduced me to her in French. "Annalise my wife Greer Fraser," he walked over me and pressed me to his side as far as he could with mine dress.
"Charmed," Annalise bowed for me. "Congratulations are at place for you for winning such a passionate man as Jamie as your 'usband," she said and I looked at Jamie.
"I suppose," I smiled and he stared innocently back. "I leave you to catch up," I turned around.
Ofcourse there was always a blonde involved in his life. Mary followed me through the crowd and we both take a glass of wine.
I engaged quickly in a few small talkes with a few ladies and within an half hour Jamie returned.
"Weel ainlie in France ye kin witness th' king oan th' toilet," he said and I holded in mine laughter.
"You witness the dressing of the king?" I asked suprised.
"Aye Annalise arranged it," mine smile fell and Jamie noticed. "She is juist an auld mukker,"
"Let me guess the same kind of friend as Laoghaire was," I excused myself and I walked away as Jamie stood behind.
I walked onto the balcony and I noticed someone followed me.
"Jamie let me get some air," I turned around but saw another man. "I'm sorry, I tought you where mine husband,"
"Monsieur Joseph Duverney," he introduced himself. "I was told you wanted mine company."
"Ahh yes," I smiled. "Greer Fraser, Lady Broch Tuarach," I gave him mine hand but he grabbed him and pulled me closer to him.
I let out a squak in shock and he smiled. "Ahh yes squeak like a mouse, ma cherie," he pressed me down on a bench and fell on his knees and lifted up mine dress.
"This was not what I meant," I protested but he didn't listen.
"Don't talk that much," he sat up and I felt his breath on the bare skin of mine chest.
"No," I pushed him away and he stumbeld upon Jamie who grabbed his collar. "No Jamie!" I jumped up but I was to late and he pushed the minister of Finance over the rail into the pond. "That was Duvernay,"
"Paris," he mumbled. "Ah tellt ye th' dress wid bring ye trouble."
"Don't blame mine dress," I fired back. "Better help our only hope out of the pond," I hissed and Jamie ran down to help Duverney.

Jamie was caught up in a conversation with Duverney after the poor man apologised a million time.
I looked around a bit tired and I wanted to go home and Jamie noticed it. But he froze as he noticed a man walking up to us.
"The king," Jamie spoke quickly to me and I tried to smile as the king walked up to me.
"Your Majesty," I made a reverence and he looked a bit annoyed. Mine gaze was drawn to the dress his misstress wore.
Her breast where bare and only a small circle in the shape of a swan was wrapped around her nipple.
I saw Murtagh gulp and heared Jamie doing the same next to me.
He thanked Jamie for something and than let his gaze linger longer on me than I wanted as he walked away.
"Jamie let's go home," I whispered in his ear and Jamie nodded.
He excuses himself towards duvernay and made an appointment for a chess game and than ordered Murtagh to stay a bit longer.
Jamie offered me his arm and we finally walked out of the party but before we left I noticed the son of a bitch. The Duke of Sandringham.