{Five} Skye

Inverness 2022 three months later.

I just had mine last check up in the hospital, the baby was growing strong and quick. And showed no signs of any weird sickness or disease which could be the result of mine time travel.
After the hospital I drove to the Culloden battleside. Tomorrow I would move to Edinburgh to mine job historian and give advice to museums and castle's. So I wanted to visited this place one more time.
It was cold and raining just like it was 300 years ago when I said Jamie goodbye. Now almost 300 years later and five months pregnant with his child I stood infront of his grave.
"Hello Soldier," I whispered and sat down on the ground. Not paying attention to the wet mud sooking through mine pants.
"I'm finally here," I smiled weakly. "I came here to tell you that our child is fine," it felt stupid to talk to a stone but good at the same time. And since there where not a lot of people here I felt free to do it.
"You where wrong," I joked. "It's not a laddie, it's a lassie, a health wee lassie as far as the doctors could see." I told him. "She will be just like you, I feel it. She will be long and strong just like you, and she will inherit the Fraser eyes and hair. Red and curly like you have," I dreamed a lot about the child. It was the only thing beside the few friends I made here that kept me standing up after what I have been through.
Suddenly I felt a small kick and I looked down and smiled. "Did you just kick mommy," I laid mine hand on mine stomach and at the same time a small wind blew only at the spot where I was sitting and the child in mine womb kicked again.
A little wind and kick situation was going on, and even tho I didn't believe in ghost or what so ever, but I believed it was Jamie who was communicating with his daughter through the elements.
After both of it stopped I stood up.
"I will always remember you James Alexander Malcolm Mackenzie Fraser," I laid mine hand on the stone and walked back to the parking spot. Not noticing that one person stared at me and was not even really here.

I walked into mine small apartment I rent from a old lady, mine belonings where already packed and where shipped towards Edinburgh where I got a apartment from mine boss.
The bed made a noise as I fell down on it and I tought back about the three months I was back here.
Both mine parents and Ben where furious when they heared that I was indeed married to another man and was carrying his child, I think they hoped it was all a made up story by me, and broke every contact with me.
An not only the local news but also the international ones where curious about mine story and kept contacting me. I refused anything they offered and kept the story to myself.
I had a hard time adapting to this time even more than I had with the past. The first week I was nearly run over everytime I crossed the street since I was not used to cars or bikes anymore. Also the food tasted horrible and I could only stand fresh fruit and vegetables, otherwise I threw up. Jeans felt uncomfortable so I only wore fabric ones or dresses.
On the other hand I was happy with the shower and the nice beds this time had and also the good health system instead of the ones I encountered in Scotland and Paris in the 18th century.
But this time hadn't Jamie nor Murtagh who could comfort me when I was feeling saddend.
I sighed. One day, one day I would find Jamie and as soon as I figured out he was alive I would rush back through the stones.
Rush back to the Highlander man who stole mine heart and soul and gave me his in return.