Chapter 5

****TRIGGER WARNING****

PLEASE READ THIS CHAPTER WITH CAUTION!!!

******************

I looked under the bed and smiled, "I found it!" I yelled and pulled the shoe box out. Picking it up I walked to Janine who was having a panic attack minutes ago. I smiled and gave it to her, "There you go" I said and handed her the box. The three bridesmaid came from all different direction and sat on the bed looking exhausted, "Where was it?" One of the girl asked, "Under the bed" I said and looked back at Janine as she had her robe on.

"Now get ready, you don't have much time" I told her and everyone started getting her ready. I slowly took out the beautiful white dress from the closet and helped Janine to get in it. When she wore it I took a step back and admired my big sister. She really looked beautiful, "You look like an angel" I said in awe with a smile. She looked back at me with a smile on her face as well, "Thank you Nora" she said and sat on the chair while the hairdresser did her hair and makeup.

I slowly exited the room and went into my room and took out the gown I am supposed to wear today. I took a quick shower, as I washed my hair yesterday and it was in the perfect curls I didn't bother to wash my hair today. Second day hair is the best. I came out of the bathroom and applied lotion on my body. A very weird thing about me is that I don't use normal lotion or soap or perfumes like other woman do.. I love baby soap and lotion. And I sometimes smell like honeysuckles and baby soap, which is kind of great.

I took the pale pink dress and wore it. It had a sweetheart neck like and a lightly off shoulder. The silhouette of the dress made my dis-proportionate body look.. nice. I sat down on the dresser travel and quickly did my makeup. I put foundation on my skin and set it with powder, then did a bold eyeliner and added mascara. I put some blush and bronzer on my face to give it some colour to my lifeless face. I finished off the look with a pale lipgloss, I sprits some perfume on myself and did my hair in a half updo and went to my sister room.

The wedding was to take place near a small cliff facing a beautiful river, it didn't have any waterfall but it was still exquisite. I peeped my head inside the room with a smile, "Are you guys done?" I ask and come inside the room. There was Mrs Brukes, the bridesmaids and obviously the bride herself. I smiled looking at Janine, "You look so beautiful Janine" I tell her honestly and walk towards her and keep my hands on her shoulder. She touches my hand back and smiles at me from the mirror.

I heard a snicker behind me, my eyes rose up to see mother giving me nasty glare, "Look at her, she is so beautiful, something you'll never be." I spat venomously at me. I pressed my lips together and reminded myself that it's only about a few hours before I leave this behind. Taking a deep breath and looked back at her from the mirror, "Obviously I would never be half as beautiful as Janine. She is an angel" I say.

A knock on the door interrupted us, Thomas came in with a sad smile on his face, "It's time" he said and we all rushed from there.

I sat among the guest at the back. You thought bitch! No I wasn't a part of the bridal team but they did have me do all of their work. I just shrugged and did it anyway just to avoid being near any pack members. I sat there looking longingly at the alter as Janine and her mate confessed their love, my eyes drifted towards Tyler who was standing behind Justin. Only if.

Maybe it's for the best that I won't have a mate. Maybe I'll fall in love with someone like humans do, as I read in books. Maybe it will help me to find more about myself. I know I part of me will still long for my other half but I'll manage.

When the wedding ended and the bride threw the boutique, the reception started. I looked at everyone with a sad smile, it's time to go. My wolf gave me heat from her body showing her love for me, fuck mate as long as I have her. I had already kept my money in a bank locker in the human town which is two hour drive from here. I just had a bag of clothes in my car. I didn't take any pictures of our family because I didn't have any and anyway I didn't want to take things that reminded me of them.