Chapter 10

HELLO GUYS!!

I AM SO SORRY TO INFORM YOU BUT THIS BOOK IS NO LONGER AVALIABLE ON WATTPAD!

BUT DON'T FRET YOU CAN STILL READ THE BOOK ON AN APP CALLED "HINOVEL"

JUST SEARCH THE NAME OF THE BOOK AND YOU'LL FIND IT! ONLY YOU HAVE TO PAY TO READY IT.

I AM TERRIBALLY SORRY FOR THE INCONVIENCE BUT SUPPORT A FELLOW WRITER!

WITH LOVE,

GOOD OL' ME:))))"--- because you wanted a pussy so bad, you left OUR daughter ALONE in the fucking FOREST??" I heard mum scream at dad. I groaned pulling the pillow to cover my ears. Sometimes I hate being able to hear everything.

Wait. Pillow?

I furrowed my eyebrows and sat up on the bed, the familiar feeling of my silk sheets underneath me made me feel comfortable.. or is it the unusual smell.. but the last time.. I remember.. being near a pond. I closed my eyes and a pair of neon blue eyes flashed through my memory, a sudden tingling went throughout my body making me shiver in delight. Then I remembered the incident, my heart started to beat at a fast pace. The lycan.. he said.. what the actual fuck.. a animal just spoke..

I rolled my eyes, yeah that my priority.. not the fact that he said something I never wanted to hear from anyone. I slowly slipped off the bed but before I could open the door, it opened and revealed Ariana. She looked at me wide eyed, "What the fuck are you doing?? Go lay down!      MAAAA!!! SHE IS AWAKE!!" She screamed making me hiss and cover my ears.

"Sensitive hearing, Ari" I say in pain, she looked at me apologetically, "Sorry babe" she said and lightly nudged me towards the bed, "I am fine" I said but she still tucked me in. I heard thundering footsteps approaching me, I mentally rolled my eyes. Oh my over dramatic family, I smile softly. My mom comes in looking frantic with tears streaming down hear face. I furrowed my brows, "What's wrong mumma?" I ask trying to get up from the bed but she comes to me and hugs me. I wrap my arms around her without any hesitation and rub her back, "What is it mumma?" I ask her soothingly mumbling sweet words in her ears.

"I was so worried about you, baby" she said pulling back with tears still spilling out of her eye. She bit her lips to stop herself from crying, I caressed her cheeks and wiped the tears, "I am alright mumma.. everything's fine" I coo her and bring her in my arms. I could hear her the unstable beating of her heart. I tried to coax her as gently as possible. Soon I heard her heart beat steadying and in no time she fell asleep but not without say 'I cannot afford to lose my baby again'

I released a sigh and tucked her in my bed. I slowly made my way out of the room, thank God they left us to give us some privacy. When I reached the ground floor, I saw dad and Stephan talking. Their attention snapped towards me, I smiled at them, "I am fine" I assure them as both make their way towards me, "I wouldn't be able to live if something happened to my little sister" Stephan said and pulled me in a warm embrace. I smiled in my brother's safe embrace and snuggle into his chest, "My little puppy" he says teasingly making me pull back in shock, "I am a fudging alpha!" I say in disbelief. But he pout and kisses my forehead, "My little puppy!" He pulls my nose and belly's laughs. I just snort and hit his chest. He teases me more, annoying the shit out of me.

I look at dad who looks guilty, "It's not your fault, papa" I say and hug him. He wraps his arms around me, "It is baby, if only I hadn't left you." He said guiltily, I was about to interfere but Andrew beated me, "At least she found her erastis" he and Jacob walked in form the front door with some bags. That comment made me stiff, "Yeah, when we came there he wouldn't let anyone touch you" Jacob said in annoyance. A warm feeling washed over me, it took every single piece of me under it, I felt protected but the stoic look didn't faze from my face.