Chapter 4

The black-haired man's voice is not heavy. It seems that Asa's hearing has been excellent, even if it is so far away.

  Looking at the teenager who slammed in front of him, the curvature of the lips of the dark-haired man continued to increase.

  "Do you know my name?" The voice of the boy is still hoarse, but very coherent.

  Asa carefully looked at the man under the tree in the distance, and the right foot was backed up.

  "Of course, you are my master." The elegant man was slightly covered, and the smooth black hair fell down. Asa could only see each other's tall nose.

  "the host?"

  "I don't remember who I am." With vigilance, Asa's left foot did not consciously step back.

  "What do you want? Or, what do you want from me?"

  "If you have the snake-shaped gemstone necklace around your neck, then you are really the purpose of my trip." The black-haired man straightened up and looked up at the first sun, laughing gently.

  "As for getting it? I just want to pick you up. My identity can be explained on the road, but if I delay, we will have to wait for the sun to fall and go back." Slowly approaching the action makes Asa nervously back. A few steps.

  The young black-haired youth just sniffed the air. "Why, your body is now full of unpleasant smells. Is it really necessary to drag it to the night to clean it?"

  "-"

  Asa looked at the corner of the back seat of the car with a vigilant look, as far as possible from the dark-haired man driving the car.

  "You don't have to be so nervous, I am only responsible for the teaching work of the young blood family." The head does not explain, the young blacks are very serious about driving the steering wheel.

  "Right, my name is Samuel - it is your housekeeper."

  "Samuel." Asa nodded. After repeating it, he grabbed the doorknob and asked carefully. "Do you have a driver's license?"

  "..." The dark-haired man frowned. "Are you sure you lost your memory?"

  Asa looked at the slow-moving street tree outside the window. "I just didn't have the memory of the past, but that doesn't mean I don't have common sense."

  Samuel raised an eyebrow and said in a voice he could only hear, "Is there enough memory left?"

  "What are you talking about?" Asa looked back at the man in front.

  "It's nothing."

  Asa frowned and stared at the slowly retreating street tree, and the mind was filled with all kinds of uneasiness, and there was a future for the future.

  Is this person really talking about it?

  He didn't know why he followed this person, perhaps because the other person might know his past, perhaps because the pastors said they were going to contact the church in London, and it might be really dangerous to be alone.

  No management is what it is, and the result is that he believes in this person and follows the person.

  "Why did I wake up from the cemetery, did all the young people climb out of the cemetery? Are you also a blood race? Or - a vampire?" The teenager dragged the sticky nasal sound and lined up the cold voice. Spoiled.

  "Your physical condition is special, you need to use the dead air of the cemetery to suppress other forces in the body. Right, you feel it? The slight repulsive force in the body." Samuel does not mention his own problems.