Chater 6

In the bustling city center, an underground bar is filled with noisy metal music, and the stage is covered with exposed male and female swaying bodies.

  The bartender Lyle wiped the glass and his eyes habitually stared at the stage, looking for prey that matched his appetite.

  Just approaching the early hours of the morning, I came in from a beautiful, well-dressed teenager. It was a costume that was incompatible with the underground bar. Even the buckle was buckled to the neck. It was a lovely and conservative prey.

  Lyle licked his teeth and figured out how to start.

  The young man's jaw was slender and slender, and he calmly looked at the indoor environment. He frowned and said to whom.

  Lyle followed his gaze and saw the man behind the boy. Satan, it was a charming man. Did you see the hungry eyes in the bar?

  ...and so on, golden eyes? !

  Lyle wiped the action of the glass, hurriedly put down the cup and walked out of the bar and walked straight toward the two.

  "Samuel, is the classroom you said here?" Asa retired two steps and asked hesitantly against Mr. Steward's chest.

  "Because the teacher who taught you is here to work."

  "Teacher? Here?" Asa looked at the man on the stage with vigilance.

  "Hey, what the wind is blowing you." A tall man with short red hair hurriedly walked towards them with a smile.

  Samuel put his hand on Asa's shoulder and said softly, "Look, he is coming..."

  "Are you one of the above adults?" The red-haired man looked up at the black man who was taller than him. He rubbed his hand on the clothes and cautiously asked, "Oh, yes, my name is Lyle." Is the bartender here."

  Asa listened to the other person's words, picked an eyebrow and turned to look at Samuel, and seemed to want to see his reaction.

  Samuel still smiles gently, and Asa has not seen the curvature of his lips from knowing him until now.

  "No, I am not even your kind." Looking at Lyle gently, Samuel slid in the golden shadow of the shadow.

  The cautiousness on his face slightly converged a little. Lyle looked at the dark-haired man with a suspicious look. He said with certainty, "This is impossible, your twilight betrayed you, adult."

  "The question of twilight has to ask my mother. As for me, it is only the housekeeper." Samuel smiled mildly and replied lightly to Lyle's problem.

  Lyle stared at Samuel's eyes, turned his head and looked at the boy who stood on his side, recognizing the credibility of his words.

  The above-mentioned adults seem to have only anger and desire to lead their golden cymbals, even when they eat, they are only bloody...

  "Oh, that's really sorry, I admit the wrong person." Lyle's original body stood up again and lazily, leaning against the wall and lazily saying, "Not my kind? That is, you know that I am..."

  "Yes, in fact, my main talent is your kind." Samuel put down the hand on the shoulder of Asa. "My master wants to visit and learn the blood of the blood."

  Lyle glanced at his teenager and cried his face with an incredulous face. "He is? Oh no! How can the god of darkness accept such a pure child!"

  Asa looked at the man with exaggerated movements in front of him, and he was very convinced that he had just seen the look of pity in the other's eyes. What did he regret?