Chapter 5

The white door was slowly pushed open, and the soft light in the room poured out from the ever-expanding door until the bedroom was completely in the eyes of Asa.

  The main color of the room is also white, pure white furniture, pure white ceiling, mixed with exquisite silver furnishings -

  Asa only looked at it and turned around and looked at Samuel with a deep look. He turned to the door at the end of the darkness.

  "This room is reserved for you, Mr. Samuel of the girl's heart." When turning the door handle, he added a sentence, "Don't be too grateful -" I didn't finish it, but I was shackled after opening the door. throat.

  Asa suddenly turned back and looked at the door of the hole with incredulity. "Why is this room also a virtue?" The finger pointed to a simple and elegant white cabinet.

  The two rooms with large open doors are opposite each other, and the decoration is not bad, just like looking in the mirror.

  Samuel smiled and said: "The room that sleeps like the owner will make me feel honored." The tone of voice is respectful, and the adoration of the words from the eyebrows almost made Asa believe it.

  "In fact, their interiors are indeed connected, which can provide you with a more comprehensive service." Samuel's eyebrows are lifted and the curvature of the mouth is slightly increased.

  Asa licked his mouth and smacked his brow and turned into the door.

  The door that nobody controls is slowly closing.

  - rubbing.

  The black-painted door was smashed, blocking the line of sight from the other end of the corridor.

  Samuel did not move, relying on the pure white door frame as if waiting for something.

  The opposite door was closed for less than ten minutes.

  The sound of "wow" was opened violently, and "bang" hit the wall and was bounced back.

  The face of Asa in the room was a bit ugly, the hem of the clothes was pulled out, and the buttons were clasped indiscriminately.

  There was also a pair of trousers that were dragged to the ground.

  When Samuel saw the other side, he stood up straight and pushed the door open halfway. "My dear master, your clothes are in this room."

  "Hey! Hey! Hey!"

  Asa blacked his face without an interface, walking barefoot and slamming the floor -

  Hey, to express your dissatisfaction? Samuel smiled silently.

  "clatter"

  Asa went into the door of the white paint house, closed the door without returning to the door, and stopped the man who had raised his head at the door. As soon as he bowed his head, he saw the trousers still in his hand, the trousers he wore as a mop.

  The dull knocking of the door sounded rhythmically, and the man at the door didn't have a bad voice. "Master, you took my pants, I don't think it suits you."

  "Give it back to you! Mr. Steward's little boy." He slammed the door open, and the pinched trousers in his hand were tucked into the other's hands, and Asa quickly retracted his head.

  If you don't take a bath, he will be crazy!

  Open the door of the clothing room, the clothes that fit his body are carefully and neatly hung; the shoes are carefully placed.