Chapter 7

"A disgusting vampire, you have to go to hell today!" Miller came out from the bonsai, his eyes were thick, and the expression was just the opposite of the intoxicated expression.

  Samuel's arms crossed, one hand touched his chin, and his face was gentle. "The pants are really fast. We? Who else besides you?"

  Miller smiled coldly, and the noisy metal music in the bar was stunned by the vocal cords, making a squeaky squeak.

  --Snapped!

  The incandescent lamps in the bar were all opened and glaring.

  The men and women on the stage still don't understand what happened. In the flashing lights, their ugly gestures are invisible, and the swaying body is also stunned. The screaming screams suddenly fill the entire bar, men and women. Crowded and rushed out of the bar.

  This kind of thing happens in London's underground bars sometimes. Even if you curse and complain, they won't stay for more than a minute, because there must be something going on.

  Asa watched the crowds facing the outside, and the ankles slightly warned the movements around them. A small part of the group was wrapping around them, fanning them into the corner.

  Lyle finally reacted and smiled with a sharp tooth. "I am disgusting? Are you more disgusting with me who have been mingling with me for so long? Your hole is still holding my semen. Your followers really go in." Got heaven."

  Miller's cheeks suddenly turned red, and then became iron blue. A woman stood up from the crowd and shouted: "You are not allowed to insult the clergy!"

  Lyle squinted at Miller's face, and said: "The clergyman? Just a poor believer. If it is a faculty member, how can it be introduced as a bait?"

  The woman moved her lips and glanced at the ugly Miller, retorted. "You are not allowed to insult our faith! Vampire Gnome!"

  "Don't talk nonsense with them, we can become a formal cleric by killing them! Don't forget the announcement from the church in the morning!" A tall man stood up, holding a cross in his hand, and his face was stunned.

  Asa coldly glanced at Lyle, seeing that he was still going to talk nonsense, lifting his ankle on his ass, and reminding him, "Mr. Lyle, let's go first, if you want someone to be here."

  Lyle slammed his foot and took two steps forward. He just stumbled and shouted at the man who raised the cross. "Do you think that you can be a goddess of freedom if you raise it so high?"

  "..." The man's raised hand slightly shrank back, then looked at the three people with anger, and finally rushed toward Asa.

  Asa frowned and rushed to the man, and turned a blind eye to the cross that was close at hand, frowning and asking, "He is jealous of you, what are you doing with me?!"

  An obese woman's face was painted with horror and pointed at Asa. "Oh my God! This vampire is not afraid of the cross!"

  Everyone noticed that the man's cross was only a few inches away from the blond boy's nose, but he was indifferent to the power of the light!

  This is too scary--

  "Don't let them go out, hurry! Use the holy water of the church!" There was a voice screaming in the circle of people surrounded by more than a dozen people.

  Almost everyone pulled out a small bottle from their arms at the same time and came to the three!

  The smile on Samuel's face disappeared from the time when the man rushed to Asa, and the crowd rushed up with a blank expression. The golden pupil was filled with dark light and seemed to be brewing something.