Chapter 6: Going out on recon

Date: December 19th, 1955, 10:35AM 

Location: Alnus hill, 

After the attacks on the hill finally stopped work could begin in making the base around the GATE to make it more safe. Ethan was also called to meet with US Marine Lieutenant General Steven Wilson for orders. Ethan then walked into General Wilson's office, stood up straight and saluted. 

"You wanted to see me General?" Ethan asked still saluting.

"Yes, I am suppose to assign your orders." General Wilson replied as he saluted back. "Please sit."

Ethan then stopped saluting and walked over to one of the chairs and then sat down sitting up straight to pay attention. 

"Alright, your orders are to do some recon on the areas surrounding this hill." General Wilson explained. "If you make contact with any locals, make peaceful relations with them."

"Alright then, who will be in charge of the Recon unit?" Ethan asked. Then General then looked at Ethan with a Smile on his face.

"That would be you 2nd lieutenant, you'll be in charge of Recon unit 3." General Wilson said as Ethan tried to keep a straight face but was really shocked inside. "Do your best."

Ethan then stood up and saluted and Wilson retuned the gestor, then Ethan walked out of the office to meet up with his Recon unit. He couldn't help but think the people that were assigned to him and hoped that they could get along well.  Ethan would soon find out not too not after the meeting.

Time skip to later....

Ethan then got his guns and Combat gear and went out to meet the recon team he was assigned to command. As he approach the team he saw small familiar faces that he had seen before. Soon they all turned to him and stood at attention as Ethan approached them. Ethan then saw Alex, Manfred, Timothy, Rex, Daniel, and Nichols, along with other soldiers and Marines of different nations.

"Alright listen up!" Ethan yelled to get everyone's attention. "Our orders are to recon the areas around this hill and make peaceful relations with the locals should we come across any MOUNT UP!" Everyone then went to there vehicles to head out on the recon mission.

Vehicles in the recon unit:

M48 Patton x 1

Centurion MK 3 x 1

Centurion MK 3 x 1