7 | Tour Of America

"ARE YOU TWO AWAKE YET?" Roger bangs on the door and you jump in Deakys arms. "Be right out!" John yells back and looks at me. "Who knew a few drink could lead to last night." He kisses my forehead and we get dressed. "Deaky, Nothing is going to be weird now right?" I grab his hand before he opens the door. "Of course not, we're still friends and it was only one night." I nod my head and kiss his cheek. "Good, I don't want what one drunk night to mess our friendship up."

Man were we both wrong though... We got together off and on while in Japan whenever we drank. Me and Deaky both knew we didn't serious like each other so we knew nothing bad would happen. Neither one of us told the other members about our nights together. It's been a few months since we got back and I was happy about how much Freddie spends time with Mary.

At the moment I was hanging out with Brian, Deaky, and they told me Roger was in his way over. "I'll get it." I unlock the door and let Roger and one of his new girls in. She eyes me before grabbing Roger's arm. "Hello to you too Roger." I say sarcastically closing the door since he didn't say shit walking in. "I'm sorry, Alice, Hello." He messes my hair up and I shove him away from. "Hello?" Brian picks up his phone and he freezes up. "Bri?" I ask walking up to him. "Yes, okay. Goodbye." He says quickly then hangs up.

"Bri-AN!" I scream as he picks me up jumping up and down. "WE GOING ON TOUR IN AMERICA!" He shouts jumping in a circle now. "WHAT!" I scream wrapping my legs around his waist and hug him. "NO WAY!" Roger and Deaky yell high fiving. "He tried calling Freddie but no answer so I'm going to try him." Brian's says walking back over to the phone still holding me. "Not answering, lets go tell him." Brian grabs his keys and we all rush out the door.

When we get to Freddie's and Mary's, Roger just opens the door without knocking. "Your phones off the hook. This is Crystal." He points at the girl, "Cheryl! Where's your loo?" She corrects him then asks Mary. I realize we interrupted the both of them when I saw she was hiding herself with the blanket. "Oh, come on in. Make yourselves at home. Don't mind us." Freddie says and I sit down with Deaky and Bri. "I'm sorry, for them barging in." I smile at Mary and Freddie. "Hello Mary. How's your dad?" Brian asks her and she's says he's well.

"What's going on Brian?" Freddie asks

"What's going on Brian?" Freddie asks. "Well if you'd answered your phone, you'd know already." Brian's say pointing at the phone. "This really isn't a good time, guys." Freddie says and I felt bad for what they did. Brian looks at me then speaks up. "John Reid called today. He has a little tour in mind for us." He He makes a face and me and Deaky slightly laugh. "It's not little, Brian. He's booked us a tour of America." Roger tells Freddie and his face lights up. "Our album's hit the charts in the U.S.!" He smiles at him. "Oh, Yes. Yes! Yes!" He gets up and they all group hug while me and Mary watch them. "Come here, Alice." Freddie pulls me up into the hug too. "Get ready for lost of clothes to pick out." He says and we all laugh.