~CHAPTER ONE~

Our mom is a Tarbosaurus, she has five younglings: a ten-year-old son, Quicks, six-year-old twin girls, and us, the super cute and one-year-old spotty face and a two-yeard-old weird-looking Tyrannosaur. Mom is stalking her prey.

Today, our prey is the herbivorous Charonosaurus. We are the best hunters in the forest! We looked at both our mom and siblings seeing them talk to one another. We think they just finished the strategy meeting, and are about to set out.

We were about to go with them but our brother, Quicks, stopped us and told us to stay here. Oh! Without us, again! Our brother growled softly before walking off. Can we come too? I called out with small growls.

We can see our mom and siblings getting into their positions. It would be so wonderful to hunt with them. we've got to watch closely, for now, they're about to begin.

Quicks start off by stalking the prey while avoiding the watchful eye of the guards. Ambush! Our brother ran towards the Charonosaurus startling them.

Three Charonosauruses away from the heard. He drives them towards the twins. He's awesome! He is the best chaser in the world! We growled out every once in a while. Then, the twins take over.

The twins ran out of their hiding spot and roared at them making them go to a different direction. Joint operation of brother and sisters. And mom's final strike. Yeah! They got it.

We ran towards them giggling a little seeing our mom finish it off. We all gathered around, this is how our family hunts. Our mom would set a foot on the dead body roared with us following along. We are Tarbosauruses, the kings of the forest. We're so proud of our family. Unknown to us that a certain dinosaur was watching us from a distance.

We watch as my sisters play-fighting over a bone, our nest sits on a spot looking over the entire forest. My sisters like to play, together, but they never invite me and Ivory. I stood in front of the bone think if I should grab it or not. I was pushed by one of my sisters making me trip and fall, rolling away a little.

I slowly stood up, with the help of Ivory, and shook my head a little trying to make the dizziness go away. I don't care! I squawked. I turned to see mom watching making her close her eyes and look away. I looked at my sisters and then my mom.

It's pretty lame, anyway. I ran towards our mom, with Ivory following, and stood in front of her. I got down on all fours and would slightly nudge my moms head with my own trying to get her attention. I laid my upper body on her head only to be pushed away and bumped into my brother. I fell to the ground and I can feel my brother laying his head on me. I was wiggling trying to get out and squeaked a little.

My mom growled at my brother to get off of me and he did and moved his head to a different position. Quicks is no different. It's hard being the youngest! I giggle and bit on Quicks snout and ran off along with Ivory following me, making him growling knowing that I want to explore with him. He stood up and ran ahead and snatched the bone from one of my sister's jaws making them growl and followed him while Ivory and I was following behind them. My mom said to be careful and then went back to her business.